Which is my hardest platinum?

MarkGibbons

Which is my hardest platinum?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the hardest platinum out of the following?

• LittleBigPlanet
    • Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    • Call of Duty Classic
    • Bioshock
    • Assassins Creed II
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    • InFamous

Hi guys, for awhile I've been wondering myself which is my hardest platinum; I earn trophies so slow I can't really remember the difficulty of my own games to judge. I'd probably say Call of Duty: Classic, But I don't know. I'd like to leave the choice up to the people on the forums to tell me which one of these, is the hardest to obtain.

(Grand Theft Auto IV will be my hardest, but it's not obtained yet) so until then, feel free to vote!) :D

inFamous isn't that hard besides the blast shards, and I've heard about the difficulty of CoD: Classics. Based on wha I've heard, it;s harder than LittleBigPlanet and definitely inFamous.

I can't say collectibles make a game hard, just because there's always a guide. Infamous and AssCreed2 are knocked off the list because of this.

Modern Warfare 2 felt hard, but after I realized I just had to wipe strawberry jam off my face to survive, it made it much easier relative to CoD; Classic

Bioshock and Battlefield 2 are the only games I haven't played on the list, but from what I've heard, Bioshock may give Call of Duty Classic a run for it's money.

Bioshock and Battlefield 2 are the only games I haven't played on the list, but from what I've heard, Bioshock may give Call of Duty Classic a run for it's money.

I found Bioshock to be easy to plat. It's one of those games that you need to think outside the box. If you play it Rambo style it's going to kick your ass, but if you use your plasmids right, the no vita chambers run is cake. You can abuse game saves on Bioshock too.

Out of all the games on your list, I've never played CoD Classic and BFBC2. Out of the ones I have played, I think LBP is the toughest to plat. If Classic is anything like W@W in terms of difficulty, then I'll have to go with Classic. LBP doesn't hold a candle to W@W imo. I can't say one way or the other about BFBC2.

Call of duty classic,

I have platted modern warfare 2, the spec ops was INSANE!

Snatch & grab and wetwork were the two worst missions.

But i haven't even platted cod classic yet,

no health regeneration, you can only save with 50+ health, you die in 2 shots, enemies take a whole mag or two to kill, overkill of the unfairness factor :(