Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd Release Date(November 18 & 21) & Pre-order Bonuses

Pretty glad to finally know when I can play this game, since I've been looking forward to it.

As For the Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus I guess it's okay matching the Localization with the Americana Module for Miku plus we get an  extra character pack featuring:

• Akita Neru
  • Yowane Haku
  • Kasane Teto

Also it holds benefit to own the first game giving fans who own the first game access to the "Loyalty Bonus containing the above content 

In case you miss the Pre-order Bonus.

Article made by Julian

http://blogs.sega.com/2014/08/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd-release-date-pre-order-bonus/

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd Release Date & Pre-order Bonus

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd, sequel to the ultimate rhythm game featuring the world’s most popular virtual singer, will be available on store shelves and via digital download on November 18, 2014 in North and Latin America, and on November 21st in the rest of the world.

Pre-Order Exclusives

14696916339_4e1092d5e2.jpg

At select retailers across the world, fans who pre-order the game will receive Hatsune Miku’s Americana Module. This module is America-themed with stars on red, white, and blue. It was the winning entry for the PiaPro collaboration for the 2011 San Francisco JPOP Summit Festival.

GameStop Exclusive Pre-Order

14880517701_90cfd6abd9_m.jpg14696955718_6e9d676d11_m.jpg14903428843_d4de9d122d_m.jpg

Anyone who pre-orders from GameStop in the US will also receive the Americana Module and an Extra Character Pack containing Akita Neru, Yowane Haku, and Kasane Teto.

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F Loyalty Bonus!

Players who already picked up Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F for PlayStation 3 or PlayStation VITA and already own the Extra Character Pack will receive these characters for free! This is our gift back to the fans who helped support Hatsune Miku in the west!

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 4

Extra module and player pack will be nice. But i hardly ever used the other characters that i downloaded on the first game.

Also wondering if the DLC on this is different than what i got from my Japanese copy. I still haven't redeemed it, because i don't really like jumping accounts on my vita.

I'll still pick up this Western copy as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I am wondering if the difficulty will be the same as it's predecessor. If so, then I cannot wait to get this game for both the Vita and the PS3. Also, when I say difficulty, I mean if I can be able to platinum the game.

Edited by GarciaFever

I was wondering if anyone knows if the game will get a physical copy in Europe? No matter the amount of research I do, all I can find is that America physical copy. The closest I've gotten to physical release in Europe is: "Both the PS3 and PS Vita will get a physical release". Not much help really. I'm sorry if this turns out to be a bother.

Edited by Androcer

I was wondering if anyone knows if the game will get a physical copy in Europe? No matter the amount of research I do, all I can find is that America physical copy. The closest I've gotten to physical release in Europe is: "Both the PS3 and PS Vita will get a physical release". Not much help really. I'm sorry if this turns out to be a bother.

I don't know why, but isn't your quote the answer to your question? And I think this was posted on the EU blog.

I don't know why, but isn't your quote the answer to your question? And I think this was posted on the EU blog.

I could have sworn that I had read the articles through, beginning to end, and I was pretty sure I didn't see anything about Europe getting a physical release. Seems I was misreading something. Looking at it now, it most definently will get a physical release in Europe. Not entirely convinced yet, but it's at least going in the direction I want it to.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the EU blog. It helped clarify some things. 

I could have sworn that I had read the articles through, beginning to end, and I was pretty sure I didn't see anything about Europe getting a physical release. Seems I was misreading something. Looking at it now, it most definently will get a physical release in Europe. Not entirely convinced yet, but it's at least going in the direction I want it to.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the EU blog. It helped clarify some things. 

I looked through the EU blog again and found this : http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/25/project-diva-f-2nd-coming-eu/

Right at the end there is

And finally, because we like good news, I’ll drop a hint here that we have some fun stuff in the works for our European release. I’m pleased to confirm one of those things right now: We will be releasing a packaged version of the game for both PS3 and PS Vita!

which means that there will be a physical release of the PS Vita(and PS3) Version.

I looked through the EU blog again and found this : http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/25/project-diva-f-2nd-coming-eu/

Right at the end there is

which means that there will be a physical release of the PS Vita(and PS3) Version.

I know, but the fact that it looks this much as a copy-paste from here: http://blogs.sega.com/2014/03/25/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd-announced-for-western-release/ makes me a bit doubting. It could easily have been changed to satisfy European fans, though I highly doubt they would do just that.

I don't know, it just looks a bit too perfect to me. Also, sorry for keeping you up so late.

You could have at least read this thread =D

Yay for the Miku!

I'm glad everyone gets physical copy =)

• 2 weeks later...