SAO friends!

it might of sold more on home consoles. 

Right now they really need to move more Vitas. The PS3 and PS4 are doing just fine but the PSVita is just suffering.

Also sadly the game is ad-hoc only. So unless they patch in an Online mode or someone makes a program like Ad-hoc Party for the Vita we'll never have online play ;~;. I feel it's such a wasted oppertunity but I'd also like them to fix the translations. It feels like they just imported the Asian version of the game and didn't bother to proofread it.

Edited by Kazuma_Wolf

Right now they really need to move more Vitas. The PS3 and PS4 are doing just fine but the PSVita is just suffering.

Also sadly the game is ad-hoc only. So unless they patch in an Online mode or someone makes a program like Ad-hoc Party for the Vita we'll never have online play ;~;. I feel it's such a wasted oppertunity but I'd also like them to fix the translations. It feels like they just imported the Asian version of the game and didn't bother to proofread it.

I heard that Sony confirmed that there will be less first party titles on the Vita, instead they want to focus more on the indie games. I have barely touched my Vita tbh the only games i play on it are the games that are free for PS+. I have never bought a game for the Vita lol. Yeah i don't like this ad-hoc stuff wish they could patch in a online mode. 

I heard that Sony confirmed that there will be less first party titles on the Vita, instead they want to focus more on the indie games. I have barely touched my Vita tbh the only games i play on it are the games that are free for PS+. I have never bought a game for the Vita lol. Yeah i don't like this ad-hoc stuff wish they could patch in a online mode. 

It's true that SONY confirmed that which really ticks me off because it's seeming like they are losing faith in the product. However indie devs have been doing a good job releasing some really nice titles for it. I know that SONY has changed it's marketing for the Vita as the ultimate companion to the PS4 which might or might not be true. I'm not too sure as I don't have a PS4 so I can't test it.