TV monitor for PS4, the

pieroV_86

hi guys, i'm looking to buy a monitor for my gaming session with the PS4.

can you guys give me an hand to choose?? :D

until now, i found this two monitor

1) Samsung UE32F5500 (or the other one, UE32F5000) 

2) Sony KDL-32W653

i'm looking only for the 32"  with fullHD. which one i should choose? and what is your tv model for gaming?

Thanks for the answers and sorry for my bad english!! :D cheers!

I have this Tv : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-KDL32W705B-32-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/dp/B00HZAVAC0/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1408618512&sr=1-1&keywords=Sony+KDL32W705B

i can/t fault it , it has everything 

Full HD 1080P

200HZ Motion rate 

Very very low input lag (the 4th lowest in tv's)

it's 32'' and a decent price 

it also has a specific game standard mode for enhanced colors 

& motion rate .

2) Sony KDL-32W653

i'm looking only for the 32"  with fullHD. which one i should choose? and what is your tv model for gaming?

My suggestion to you is go to your local electronics store (that has both of these televisions) and try them out with different settings to see which one you prefer. Sony and Samsung are both fantastic television companies (in my opinion) but I found that my Sony Bravia looked better to me than the competition. Some may prefer the Samsung which is why it is best to see them for yourself. 

Parker

2) Sony KDL-32W653

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A7591992&dgc=CJ&cid=47997&lid=4279734&acd=10550055-4485850-591985990ab1492d840fcd83f3cb2b9e

Then why are you asking about TV's???

A screen is only considered monitor up until 27", 32" it's already a TV. Monitors have far quicker response times than TV's.

Do you want to play fast paced games/multiplayer or singleplayer?

i don't know the difference and i really don't know so much about tv  :blush: this is why i'm asking you :P

i'm interested in both single and multi player. 

i don't know the difference and i really don't know so much about tv  :blush: this is why i'm asking you :P

i'm interested in both single and multi player. 

PC gamers 99% of the time use monitors, screens that people use for desktop pc's.

TV's are normal televisions people use to watch TV, movies, or connect their console if they want to.

Monitors have smaller input lag, however TV panels have a bit more definition, it's pretty hard and expensive to concilliate low input lag and very high definition.

If you want to play Call of Duty/Battlefield really but really well, your only choice is a monitor with 1 ms input lag (the lowest), on the other hand if you prefer definition>response time you should go for the TV.

Bare in mind that there are 1ms monitors 1080p ( BenQ RL2455HM) , so I'd say go for that one if you want some of both

• 2 weeks later...

Bare in mind that there are 1ms monitors 1080p ( BenQ RL2455HM) , so I'd say go for that one if you want some of both

in the end i have decided to looking to a monitor for gaming, i don't mind about tv programs

what do you think about this two monitors? what is better?  

Dell U2414H LCD 

Asus MX279H

:rolleyes: