Thoughts on multiplayer in Dragon Age: Inquisition?

c0l0mbian216

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/26/dragon-age-inquisitions-co-op-multiplayer-is-all-about-loot

So IGN has an article talking about how Bioware is implementing multiplayer in their new game.  They said it'd be four players and more loot focused.  Your agents of the inquisition and go out on these "operations" for the Inquisitor.  Considering how well done Mass Effect 3's multiplayer was, do you guys think this will be good? 

if they delayed the game for some crappy multiplayer, i'd be kinda pissed.  and i only played the ME3 multiplayer for the trophies, but i did find it fun...at least they said there wouldn't be anything behind a pay wall

Edited by c0l0mbian216

Why the (expletive deleted) do so many companies feel the need to force Multiplayer upon us, especially in games and genres where it isn't amazingly appropriate?  The only RPGs in which I want to see multiplayer are MMORPGs.  Multiplayer format needs to keep their filthy hands off standard RPGs.... if I wanted to play with other people, I'd pick up other genres of games or go outside and befriend people.

If too much multiplayer is forced into this title, or if it turns into a(n expletive deleted) MMORPG, I'll change my plans to get this title and play something else instead.

• Like 1

I don't really see how being matched with 3 random dudes who probably won't have headsets will work with a combat system where strategy is heavily required for success but it seems these days if it doesn't have multiplayer it isn't shit.