Doubled/Tripled Rewards for Online Challenges until September 7th

alien713

From Rayman Facebook page:

10599647_283841935150890_816545490629650

#Rayman Legends is about to turn one year old! To celebrate, we're making Online Challenges even more rewarding! From now until September 7th, Daily and Weekly Challenge cup rewards are doubled with some surprise TRIPLE reward days! It's time to raise your Awesomeness to the next level!

https://www.facebook.com/rayman/photos/a.147085182159900.1073741828.131255823742836/283841935150890/?type=1&permPage=1

:comp::platinum:

Edited by alien713

It took them almost a year to get around to doing something like this?

Sigh. I had to do the painful, painful grind with nothing like this ;-;

Pro tip to all new comers: Take advantage of this! More people will be playing, so I reckon getting a Diamond should be easier. 20 Diamonds with the double points and your done - this isn't factoring in the triple point days (!!)

I'm so jealous right now I don't even.

• Like 1

Well, just completed daily challenge on PS3 and got standard 10 points for gold. Either it's not active yet or they've screwed something up...

EDIT: Now there's in-game info about doubled/tripled rewards so "from now" probably meant "from tomorrow" which means from today.

Edited by alien713

Good news for anyone still grinding away at this, should be a massive help. I wouldn't of had a problem with the daily challenges if it wasn't for the servers in this game being so bad, there was a time when challenges consistently wouldn't update, must of lost a few weeks worth of points due to that. Hopefully they are improved now.

Well, just completed daily challenge on PS3 and got standard 10 points for gold. Either it's not active yet or they've screwed something up...

EDIT: Now there's in-game info about doubled/tripled rewards so "from now" probably meant "from tomorrow" which means from today.

Same just occured for me, only got 15 points for my two dailies (gold/silver).  Maybe they mean Lum rewards?

Same just occured for me, only got 15 points for my two dailies (gold/silver).  Maybe they mean Lum rewards?

Yeah, unfortunately you're right  :shakefist:

Just another information: it's only the number of lums which is doubled. The number of point/cup of awesomeness stays the same 

I thought that if they say "It's time to raise your Awesomeness to the next level!" then they mean awesomeness points.

:facepalm:  Worst game event ever. 

Edited by alien713
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...