I think I've been robbed

Buswellmation

I put £5 on my PS Store Wallet, along with the £1.10 I already had in the account. This brings my total up to £6.10. So I add Minecraft PS4 Edition to my cart, purchase it.

All of a sudden, I get a onscreen message saying that I couldn't purchace this item right now. My iPhone dinged to say I got an email and it was telling me 'Thank you for your purchase'.

I check all over my PS4 storage. No Minecraft. And to worsen it, the money was taken and my wallet now contains £2.41. I think I might have just been robbed £3.69, has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by Buswellmation

Sounds like some weird glitch. Have to tried going back to the Minecraft page in PSN Store and see if it recognizes you bought it? Maybe try installing from there again.

It's telling me I haven't purchased it and it won't let me re-add it to the cart. I have since seen someone on Facebook saying that the PSStore is currently 'messed up' at the moment

Some people in the US have had that issue, too. My advice would be to contact Sony. They should be able to sort it out.

I will e-mail Sony now

I thought this was gonna be someone saying a person joined their room and took all the stuff out of their chest.... boy do I feel foolish...

Haha I can see why people would think that

Nah, actually you don't need to worry about it.

I just saw on reddit, everyone is having the same issue, so probably sony fucked up again lol

Ahh I see, glad I'm not the only one then

I had a similar problem about 2 months ago, but I did get the games I bought in the end, here's the topic in case you want to check it out: click me

Thank you for the tip, I will check out the thread

My guess is since everyone bought it around the same time, the store basically just crashed.  I'm currently having the same problem. 

Well hopefully we will get the game soon. I'll be e-mailing Sony for it if I don't as I've paid and the e-mail has confirmed it. I wanted to start earning the trophies as the list offers a better run (and more) fun route to the Platinum. Plus I love MC in general so it will be fun to play

• Like 1

Well hopefully we will get the game soon. I'll be e-mailing Sony for it if I don't as I've paid and the e-mail has confirmed it. I wanted to start earning the trophies as the list offers a better run (and more) fun route to the Platinum. Plus I love MC in general so it will be fun to play

PSN is down for me now "undergoing maintenance"

Hope a fix is out soon :)

Just looked at the psn store and saw that this game was only 3,95 for ps4, that can't be right cause the ps3 version was 19,95? Does it cost 3,95 because i have the ps3 version or is it actually that cheap and i made a horrible deal when i bought the ps3 version?

Just looked at the psn store and saw that this game was only 3,95 for ps4, that can't be right cause the ps3 version was 19,95? Does it cost 3,95 because i have the ps3 version or is it actually that cheap and i made a horrible deal when i bought the ps3 version?

You get the PS4 version cheaper because you bought the PS3 version.

• Like 1