PS3 Update 4.10

Artemisthemp

Source - http://blog.eu.plays...-update-v-4-10/

• The Internet Browser has been improved. This will result in better display of content and page layouts are displayed with greater accuracy. Some websites that could not be displayed correctly prior to the release of PS3 system software 4.10, including interactive websites, are now supported.
  • You can automatically set the time more accurately via the Internet every time your PS3 system connects to PlayStation Network (PSN). This can be done via [settings] > [Date and Time Settings] > [set Automatically] on the XMB (XrossMediaBar).
  • PSN Account will be renamed Sony Entertainment Network Account. This will not result in any changes to how you log in or the details you use to do so.

You will need 180 Mb free space to install 4.10

No. You own a SEN account but it is a part of the Playstation Network. The Network is still PSN...

Like I said before, if everything says SEN... does PSN really exist? PSN would just be the name we as a community have given the gaming portion of SEN based on what it used to be.

Though SENProfiles would probably imply that this site is interested in the other elements of SEN beyond gaming... which just isn't the case.

Like I said before, if everything says SEN... does PSN really exist? PSN would just be the name we as a community have given the gaming portion of SEN based on what it used to be.

Though SENProfiles would probably imply that this site is interested in the other elements of SEN beyond gaming... which just isn't the case.

Only one thing has changed... not everything says SEN. We have SEN accounts on the PSN.

Only one thing has changed... not everything says SEN. We have SEN accounts on the PSN.

Yeah, posted that before I had a chance to look see what 4.10 really did. I see the Playstation Network tab on the XMB is alive and well so I think it's safe to call PSN for the time being.

Still think it was good on Sly to get that domain tied up though, even if it may be $10 down the drain. Never know if the PS4 will change the services name altogether someday.