Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

Selina is a sweet, innocent soul and if she says she stole them then I believe her Rory. Not everyone sells themselves for a sniff of booze like you do

However, the truck looks pretty useful. I may even get a layyyzoooor or two in there.

Don't worry Ruliya, you can keep the big ones

Invasion of privacy isnt funny.

But Ashley Madison did take the piss by charging £15 to delete all your info after you had your affair.  And then they didnt bother to delete your stuff.

So you signed up, got fucked, got fucked again when leaving and then got fucked again by the hacker.  Value for Money I feel.

Your missus was a member. 

Are you with us now bird boy?

It is if it shows how much of a cheating scumbag you are lol.

Why is someone who wants to have something that their other half isnt offereing or cant offer any more a scumbag?

Its not something for me to judge as everyone has a reason.

Maybe its just a sweet tooth but sometimes it could be that him and her have agreed that he cant meet her needs due to an accident or something and she gets her back scratched elsewhere. then comes home to the man who loves her.

Its not always cheating.

Is it Andrew?

Why is someone who wants to have something that their other half isnt offereing or cant offer any more a scumbag?

Its not something for me to judge as everyone has a reason.

Maybe its just a sweet tooth but sometimes it could be that him and her have agreed that he cant meet her needs due to an accident or something and she gets her back scratched elsewhere. then comes home to the man who loves her.

Its not always cheating.

Is it Andrew?

If you need to go behind your partners back to an AFFAIR site, I'd say you're cheating. 

If you agree with your partner to see other people, for various things, why would you need to use such a site? Those on Ashley Madison are cheating, that's the point of the website, it is a websites for people wanting the rush of cheating on their partner, or whatever.

Rory?