A Challenge For All Destiny Players!

CreativePolicy

I've declared a fun and pretty easy challenge for you all, This is meant to make the community just a little bit more fun for everybody :)

*Edit: I dont see why ive been getting so much hate for this.. Sorry for trying to make this game fun. Have fun shooting and grinding the whole time!

~ might take this down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lxxm6mciPM

Edited by Create
  • Like 1

I've declared a fun and pretty easy challenge for you all, This is meant to make the community just a little bit more fun for everybody :)

*Edit: I dont see why ive been getting so much hate for this.. Sorry for trying to make this game fun. Have fun shooting and grinding the whole time!

~ might take this down...

Hate? I thought the video was funny and if you got any hate, I really wouldn't understand it. I'd love to see if someone would be up to the challenge. :)

What hate are you getting? There hasn't (to my knowledge) been any responses to this thread and I don't see any responses on your video either.

Parker

I noticed that one of the players was using a black character, maybe someone has been racist or homophobic to that user? It also says in the description box not to be racist, so there's that part as well. 

Anyway back on topic. It seems easy enough to do but with only dancing and random things that occur once, it would take a long before a unique video turns up.  

Edit: Also can anyone identify what song that was playing in the video? I just love new funk/disco and I want to hear the full version. 

Edited by ZeroXOF