Zz-Vanguard-zZ's Platinum House

Zz-Vanguard-zZ

awesome list of games you've finished dude, some really mp grindy games there too which i would have a nightmare tryin to get through...

btw i really dislike givin suggestions to ppl's checklists because it's their own personal list but could i post one?...

could you put the game title also?... some of the icons i recognise but theres some that i don't, it could be cause it's gettin on for 2am though lol... it's cool if you don't want to change it as that's totally up to you

keep up the good gamin... :)

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

awesome list of games you've finished dude, some really mp grindy games there too which i would have a nightmare tryin to get through...

btw i really dislike givin suggestions to ppl's checklists because it's their own personal list but could i post one?...

could you put the game title also?... some of the icons i recognise but theres some that i don't, it could be cause it's gettin on for 2am though lol... it's cool if you don't want to change it as that's totally up to you

keep up the good gamin... :)

it was 3am when i made this list so its not finished yet i'll add some stuff like the game names and rest of my backlog tonight thanks for the tip :awesome:

• 9 months later...