The Walking Dead

Artemisthemp

Source - http://www.siliconer...-of-characters/

Update: Release date April 24th, 2012 (US) and April 25th, 2012 (EU) + Price.

The First episode ‘A New Day,’ will release tomorrow in the US and Wednesday for EU.

Each episode will cost $4.99, but there also the option to pre-purchase all 5 Episode for $19.99 + a exclusive PS3 premium theme. (€ in EU).

Contain Spoiler

Gameplay

Simba, he can probably edit it himself but if someone posts spoilers they may want to edit out later it's probably better to not quote them... then the spoiler still exists in your post. :P

On topic though, can't say I'm too interested in this. TellTale Games are the guys that make those Back to the Future/Sam & Max old school point and click games right? Until I see some kinda gameplay footage, it's hard to imagine them making something that isn't kind of cartoon-y and goofy. Not really a Walking Dead vibe, right?

• Like 1

Simba, he can probably edit it himself but if someone posts spoilers they may want to edit out later it's probably better to not quote them... then the spoiler still exists in your post. :P

Thanks. Easy fix.

I only quoted so that he would be notified & move or it might had been over looked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Source - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/23/the-walking-dead-game-series-lurches-to-psn-tuesday-with-pre-purchase/ + http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/04/23/the-walking-dead-game-series-lurches-to-psn-on-wednesday/

The First episode ‘A New Day,’ will release tomorrow in the US and Wednesday for EU.

Each episode will cost $4.99, but there also the option to pre-purchase all 5 Episode for $19.99 + a exclusive PS3 premium theme. (€ in EU).

Can someone tell me how they are making this a platinum game? Are they releasing this physically like Back to the Future was eventually with the plat. Are they doing individual dowloadable games/episodes with one shared trophy list that has a plat or just indiviual trophy lists with no plat like Back to the Future originally was. Could someone please inform me either way?

Can someone tell me how they are making this a platinum game? Are they releasing this physically like Back to the Future was eventually with the plat. Are they doing individual dowloadable games/episodes with one shared trophy list that has a plat or just indiviual trophy lists with no plat like Back to the Future originally was. Could someone please inform me either way?

The reason for The Walking Dead trophy list having a Platinum is find in the fact, that it use 1 Trophy List, instead of 5 invidule trophy list (like Back to the Future PSN version), so the numbers of point in this The Walking Dead Trophy list excited the maximum allow for a PSN title (without Platinum game).

I guess the reason Back to the Future PSN version didn't have a Platinum, was because it was Telltale Games first try ad a Episodic game and they didn't know, how to make 1 Trophy ID.

The reason for The Walking Dead trophy list having a Platinum is find in the fact, that it use 1 Trophy List, instead of 5 invidule trophy list (like Back to the Future PSN version), so the numbers of point in this The Walking Dead Trophy list excited the maximum allow for a PSN title (without Platinum game).

I guess the reason Back to the Future PSN version didn't have a Platinum, was because it was Telltale Games first try ad a Episodic game and they didn't know, how to make 1 Trophy ID.

Oh thanks, this is great as they will hopefully always have platinums in their future game series. However it was nice to be able to play separate individual digital trophy lists and then pick up the retail versions and get all the trophies all over again and a shiny platinum.