Finally stepping forward

DaisyVilla102

lol that's quite the introduction! it was so long for a moment i thought i was reading a game of thrones book. xD But i read every word of it and as someone stated above, first and foremost i want to thank you for your military service. Seems we got about the same taste in music as well as games. i could never get enough of Silent Hill. Well anyways thanks for the great intro, and i hope i see you round the forums. feel free to add me on here or psn if you'd like. psn id is the same as my id on here. cheers! B)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Normally I wouldn't be so quote-crazy, but I'm SO behind in my correspondence! Lol! Thank you, everyone, for the greetings! :D

Hello there. Nice introduction you got here.

Thanks! :)

Hi and welcome,a gamer and a metalhead. It doesn't get any better than that.

I quite agree! :D

lol that's quite the introduction! it was so long for a moment i thought i was reading a game of thrones book. xD But i read every word of it and as someone stated above, first and foremost i want to thank you for your military service. Seems we got about the same taste in music as well as games. i could never get enough of Silent Hill. Well anyways thanks for the great intro, and i hope i see you round the forums. feel free to add me on here or psn if you'd like. psn id is the same as my id on here. cheers! B)

I'll do that, thanks! :) You had me at Game of Thrones :P And thank you, too, for your support!

Welcome to psnprofiles!! For being a metalhead, you get +1 bonus point.

Why, thank you, I'll take it! :D

That's one hell of an intro! :D

Welcome to the PSNP community! :D

Hee hee! Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! Gotta love Silent Hill ^^

Totally. :)