Online Required?

IrishNexus

I currently own this game but have not played it in quite some time due to getting frustrated by the difficulty, which was to be expected in fairness, and getting sidetracked by other games.

Before I return to trying to finish it in the future and go for the platinum, I was just wondering do any trophies require any online feature?

Just did a quick google search and found out that all trophies can be obtained through online or offline according to this guide:  http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dark-souls/129487-dark-souls-trophy-guide-road-map-tips-strategies.html

I personally do not have the game. Like I said earlier, I just did a quick google search.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Online is not necessary at all. But Fighting a boss with the help of another player can be, however, quite useful.

No it's not required but it can prove useful if you can't defeat a boss

no it's not

Is there really a need to answer TC 3 times? Or twice one if those responses might've been aimed at something else. I get you're trying to be a new person, but necrobumping like this for no reason when the answer was already given... by you is annoying.

Although I see your original account is unbanned so I guess people are allowed to have alts, which is interesting.

• Like 1

Is there really a need to answer TC 3 times? Or twice one if those responses might've been aimed at something else. I get you're trying to be a new person, but necrobumping like this for no reason when the answer was already given... by you is annoying.

Although I see your original account is unbanned so I guess people are allowed to have alts, which is interesting.

at the time i didn't know how to have my former account banned, now it's impossible as the former account no longer exists (sony deleted it)

And to finish, I'm just using my only account left. I'm not going to argue with you. Have a good day

at the time i didn't know how to have my former account banned, now it's impossible as the former account no longer exists (sony deleted it)

And to finish, I'm just using my only account left. I'm not going to argue with you. Have a good day

Surely sly can close your accounts here (on the forum) as thats nothing to do with sony, although I didn't realise you actually had 3 accounts.

I don't see how anything I said can be considered an argument.

Surely sly can close your accounts here (on the forum) as thats nothing to do with sony, although I didn't realise you actually had 3 accounts.

I don't see how anything I said can be considered an argument.

I don't have  3 accounts : I only have one.

The other two you mention no longer exists

That's ok, i've just been able lo log in and ask for the former account to be removed permanently.

Thanks

Edited by neptunefan17