Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Soo... I'm not one for usually doing this.. I don't like getting in front of a camera really but I've been here long enough now, so I thought hell with it.

Kind of got the caveman thing going on.

Edited by Meacham
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Tora Chan said:

Dumb question, but how do I put a picture from my computer to this thread? My picture isn't in a URL, its just on my desktop, and I don't know how to add it here

I think you have to use a website where you can just copy the url it creates. I used Imgur.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AlphaTrash said:

Almost as handsome as me. 
Ay bois, she likes you. 1f609.png

Who doesn't like a 23 year old male with a multi coloured beard, where if he got rid of it he'd blend in with school kids because he's the height of a snail.

Just now, Meacham said:

Who doesn't like a 23 year old male with a multi coloured beard, where if he got rid of it he'd blend in with school kids because he's the height of a snail.

Nothing wrong with being short dude, I'm 5'8, clinically depressed, alone and borderline suicidal, but that's not because I'm short. Oh wait. :| 

For real though, don't doubt yourself. Doubt you're even that short for one and two, you look good. So just work on faking it til you make it. 
You don't actually have to be confident, just gotta make the pretty ladies think you are and you're good. ;) 

Just now, AlphaTrash said:

Nothing wrong with being short dude, I'm 5'8, clinically depressed, alone and borderline suicidal, but that's not because I'm short. Oh wait. :| 

For real though, don't doubt yourself. Doubt you're even that short for one and two, you look good. So just work on faking it til you make it. 
You don't actually have to be confident, just gotta make the pretty ladies think you are and you're good. ;) 

Well believe it, I'm roughly 5'4 maybe 5'5 on a good day. 

It doesn't bother me too much being short, it's just because I am short, People tend to look down on you in more ways than one. :P Never get taken seriously, that old shite.

6 minutes ago, Meacham said:

Well believe it, I'm roughly 5'4 maybe 5'5 on a good day. 

It doesn't bother me too much being short, it's just because I am short, People tend to look down on you in more ways than one. :P Never get taken seriously, that old shite.

That's not even that bad man, Wolverine is 5'1" and no one looks down on that dude. ;) 
Check out Glenn Danzig,tell me that guy isn't cool as fuck. 

He's your height and a bad ass. It's possible man, just gotta believe it. 
As for the people that look down on you because you're short, they lack self esteem. Sounds cliche but I'm serious, if they couldn't look down on you for your height, they'd find something else wrong with you instead. There's no pleasing dumb people who hate themselves dude. 

Edited by AlphaTrash
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlphaTrash said:

That's great, but we're dudes, not sardines bro. 

For real though, shorter women and taller men are more attractive of course, but for the most part I doubt the majority of people care. 

This is relative if the person is small or tall or whatever ..

2 minutes ago, AlphaTrash said:

Of course. It varies person to person and country to country. 
However, there is objectively tall humans and objectively short humans. 

How tall are you? 

5,5  i'm not a NBA player lol

The height of the people varies from family to family, normally Scottish women are tall you know why? Why are Swedish women mostly blond? It has everything to do with the genes of families and their countries...  It's all a subjective matter