Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Phil said:

You always look so metal, yet your name and avatar here make you seem like a brony. So conflicting. 

Brony? I don't see a My Little Pony avatar there. xD

Yes, I look like this, I like metal and I like video games, especially JRPGs. I like Neptunia games. Conflicting? Not at all, We're all free to like whatever we want.

Being obsessed on following the "rules" that society says is the way you must live just because you like certain things, meh, it's boring. 

But, haha, thanks for thinking I look metal. xD

18 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Even on summer holidays he can't be rested lol

Haha, Danganronpa basically has took all of my free time. I'm addicted to that game now.

6 hours ago, Phantasmagoria said:

Iris is metal as all hell!

Not as metal as you, bruh! xD

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

Haha, Danganronpa basically has took all of my free time. I'm addicted to that game now.

I'm playing that game too, man it's a little boring :P i'm addicted to friday the 13, im starting to be a pro player on that game :P

Edited by Rose Amicitia
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

I've finally decided to accept my receding hairline with grace and serenity. Then I saw how much forehead there is and the peaceness and calm I felt went out the window. On the plus side it takes less than a minute to dry it in the morning now so I get an extra fifteen minutes sleep in the morning before work. Silver linings and all that.  

DL1gxWL.jpg?1

E9yV21m.jpg?2

Grow the meanest beard you can and just shave the dome. 

• Like 3

Just now, Phil said:

He's a good looking cat, no doubt. Just...genes, ya know? Men usually don't escape balding at some point in their life. Sooner or later.

Speak the voice of experience is not it true phill? But look at the opinion of a woman: there are men who even bald have some charm :)

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Grow the meanest beard you can and just shave the dome. 

That'll be the plan one day my friend. I've been growing it for two weeks actually since I'm not back at work for another week but the results aren't too impressive I feel. I work in a bakery so I've had to keep it trimmed all this time and I've never seen it longer than it is right now (that pic was about a week ago). Maybe I just need to get used to it and give it more time. Feels good to not have to bother about shaving though, or my hair so much. I feel like I'm caring less as I get older. It's only now that my hairs going that I realize how pointless it was and how much time I wasted caring about it in the first place. Despite my comments it feels pretty good. 

39 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

He's the new linkin park vocalist :D

I'm not sure how much angst I can muster from being grounded a few times as a teenger but I'll give it a try :D 

• Like 1