PixelJunk got removed from my PSN download list :(

Samir02982

Hey guys if you remember that PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate came into PS Plus in June 2014. At that time I downloaded the game and played it a little bit and then I got bored so I removed it from my PS Vita. But today when I went to PS Store and checked my download list the game was not there. I was shocked because I knew that I downloaded the game in June. So do you guys have any solution for it? I want to platinum the game.

Edited by Samir02982

I dunno how the download list works on Vita, but if you have a ps3/4, check the download list on there. It might be you'd have to download it on ps3/4 then copy it to Vita.

Or, try doing a search in the store. If you can't find it, maybe it's been removed for some reason... or if you do find it, see if it says Purchased, or asks for money.

Edited by ShadowGandalf
  • Like 1

Just checked the PS Store from PC, and it shows up fine in both my download list and search. Any chance you forgot to "buy" it when it was available, and the game you played was PixelJunk Monsters?

Edit: Just checked your profile, you definitely played the game :) Do you use US Store or any other region? It's present in US Store but can't be sure about other regions.

Edited by aqeeliz

Have you attempted to "rebuy" it through the Vita to see if the little shopping bag icon appears and whether the button says "Download" or "Purchase"? You can also log into the PS store through a computer, look up the game and see if it says "Purchased" under it. 

Edited by merciful84

Bloody phone... cant see your pic, but Im gonna guess there is a price? I guzss you could try contacting Sony although I'm not sure how helpfull they will be

I took the screenshot through vita so its not my phone :/

Have you attempted to "rebuy" it through the Vita to see if the little shopping bag icon appears and whether the button says "Download" or "Purchase"? You can also log into the PS store through a computer, look up the game and see if it says "Purchased" under it. 

I tried everything. I looked in both web store and ps vita store and both says to purchase the game.

Here's another screenshot: 

ip75as.jpg

Edited by Samir02982

Hey man, I've had a similar situation twice, though once it was my fault sort of.

Story one: I had Sly Cooper 1 free on PS Plus, and I later bought the complete trilogy on sale on PSN because I liked the game that much (totally wasn't motivated by the platinum's either) and everything was fine for a long while. Then I redeemed a code to get a discount on the trilogy months later for some stupid reason, and that ended up removing Sly 1 from my list, but not 2 and 3, presumably because I bought the other two and not the first one, I don't know but I blame me. ANYWAY, when I discovered this a fair while later by trying to download the game to a friend's machine only to not find it, I rang up a PSN support hotline. The guy asked me a few security questions and all that, then we went through my purchase history and found that it was still there, Sony couldn't figure out what had happened on their end either, and in the end, since they could see I had it, they just reput the game into my download list and presto, no problems since.

Story two: I had Tomb Raider: Underworld, again free on PS Plus, and one day I just noticed it was not in my download list and a price was next to it. I was confused and kind of bummed out but didn't really care as I had no interest in replaying the game. Months later, it was back in my download list with no explanation.

Moral of the story, is that sometimes stuff like this does happen. I'd say give Sony a call if you can, they could not have handled things better with me, or you can try to wait it out and see if it pops back in.

Also, I keep a personally typed list of all my downloaded PSN games (partly because it's hard to keep track of them through the download list and also because I like writing lists for some reason, in case you couldn't tell from the size of this post I enjoy writing for the sake of writing) which is what made me spot Tomb Raider's absense in the first place. I'm not saying don't trust the PSN's ability to remember all your purchases, but I'm not saying to have blind faith in it either. Anyway, good luck to you sir!

Not gonna lie, if you have no proof that you owned the game, I'd say you're screwed. As for phoning them, I'd imagine there'd be different language numbers or something, could always try ringing an English speaking country's number, I know the PSN accounts have different regions but I'd imagine someone who works for Sony would be able to access all regions.

You're sure you don't have it in your purchase/transaction history? You probably already know, but PS plus games come up as 0 dollar and 0 cent purchases, but still come up as purchases. So long as you clicked download, which you'd have had to to play it, it should be in there. I don't think you're gonna be too lucky though from what I've heard. Have you tried looking at the PSN store via a computer (if you've answered that earlier, sorry, I didn't read most of the earlier posts), that usually is the best place to go as it covers all console purchases.

I had the same situation some time ago with Quantum Conundrum on PS3. The unlock key was removed by some reason even though I never uninstalled it or the game and when I tried to launch it, I would only be able to play the trial. It dissappeared from my download list as well so it seems it might be a regular issue for PSN (not regular in the sense that it happens all the time but in the sense that there have been some cases).

Anyway, I live in Argentina and have a US account so I wasn't sure if they would solve my issue by calling them. I just waited for the game to go on sale and purchased it (I had it through PS Plus), I hope you are able to fix it with your call, and if they give you the reasoning behind this issue, please share.

• Like 1

Is there any other way to talk with them instead of phoning? I mean like Live chat.

Do you get anything besides a phone number if you click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of that Transaction History screen? I tried looking up the support options on the Middle East page and all I could find was a post in the forums that might have an email address you can try.

I just had this very same thing happen on my Vita with Hotline: Miami. It was offered a few months ago free for plus so I picked it up, dl'ed it, played it a bit and forgot about it. Came back to my Vita a couple months later and the game was gone!  I had dl'ed it onto my Vita and it was GONE!! I looked in the dl list and it was gone from there too. I thought I was losing my mind. I called PlayStation Support and they explained to me that the devs/pubs of the game had decided to "play Indian giver", so to speak.  They no longer wanted it to be free at all so the licenses for the game were removed which I guess erases the game from my Vita's hard drive as well. Thus game totally gone. I currently have 1 trophy earned for a 1% in the game. Now if I want to platinum it, I have to pay $10 to do it.  Kinda sucks, but that's business I guess. :(

And, by the way, there is nothing you can do about it.  I asked the csr at PlayStation and since it was a free item, it can be taken away at any time unlike a purchased item.  Oh well.

Edited by Spider-Man916

Sorry for not replying earlier man, I'm new to actually using the forums here and don't know entirely how notifications work. As far as I know, there's no other way of contacting them person to person, from what I've heard, if you try to email them, if they reply, then you reply to that, you usually end up with another person and sometimes they don't get all the details and that's just a mess. But that's what I've heard, not what I've experienced first hand so I don't know. I hope this gets sorted for you though because I too am thinking of starting up that game again and I would be pretty bummed to not have it.

Also, Spider-Man916, firstly, so much love for remembering the hyphen in Spider-Man, god damn that enrages me an unhealthy and stupidly high amount, secondly, they can basically rip things back from your cold dead hands? Hot damn that's insane, it's probably in the T&C's somewhere but that is so damn underhanded. I got Hotline on PS+ too, I plat'd it, loved it, but I couldn't bring myself to pay for it. Number 2, sure, when it's new, but number one has been out for ages on PC, fuck having to pay for something you already had. That's complete bullpoop.

And sorry to both of you, as I said, I'm still learning this particular forum's setups, and as such, have not yet (bothered to) learn how to quote people and reply directly.

Edited by stoogebag
  • Like 1

Sorry for not replying earlier man, I'm new to actually using the forums here and don't know entirely how notifications work. As far as I know, there's no other way of contacting them person to person, from what I've heard, if you try to email them, if they reply, then you reply to that, you usually end up with another person and sometimes they don't get all the details and that's just a mess. But that's what I've heard, not what I've experienced first hand so I don't know. I hope this gets sorted for you though because I too am thinking of starting up that game again and I would be pretty bummed to not have it.

Also, Spider-Man916, firstly, so much love for remembering the hyphen in Spider-Man, god damn that enrages me an unhealthy and stupidly high amount, secondly, they can basically rip things back from your cold dead hands? Hot damn that's insane, it's probably in the T&C's somewhere but that is so damn underhanded. I got Hotline on PS+ too, I plat'd it, loved it, but I couldn't bring myself to pay for it. Number 2, sure, when it's new, but number one has been out for ages on PC, fuck having to pay for something you already had. That's complete bullpoop.

And sorry to both of you, as I said, I'm still learning this particular forum's setups, and as such, have not yet (bothered to) learn how to quote people and reply directly.

No problem, bro. Yeah, they can retract it. It sucks. I guess sometime next year I'll fork over the ten bucks and play/platinum Hotline. Oh yeah. To quote someone, all you have to do is hit the quote button in the bottom right of the user's post.

Also, I keep a personally typed list of all my downloaded PSN games (partly because it's hard to keep track of them through the download list and also because I like writing lists for some reason, in case you couldn't tell from the size of this post I enjoy writing for the sake of writing) which is what made me spot Tomb Raider's absense in the first place. I'm not saying don't trust the PSN's ability to remember all your purchases, but I'm not saying to have blind faith in it either. Anyway, good luck to you sir!

It's good to know I am not the only who does that.

I just had this very same thing happen on my Vita with Hotline: Miami. It was offered a few months ago free for plus so I picked it up, dl'ed it, played it a bit and forgot about it. Came back to my Vita a couple months later and the game was gone!  I had dl'ed it onto my Vita and it was GONE!! I looked in the dl list and it was gone from there too. I thought I was losing my mind. I called PlayStation Support and they explained to me that the devs/pubs of the game had decided to "play Indian giver", so to speak.  They no longer wanted it to be free at all so the licenses for the game were removed which I guess erases the game from my Vita's hard drive as well. Thus game totally gone. I currently have 1 trophy earned for a 1% in the game. Now if I want to platinum it, I have to pay $10 to do it.  Kinda sucks, but that's business I guess. :(

And, by the way, there is nothing you can do about it.  I asked the csr at PlayStation and since it was a free item, it can be taken away at any time unlike a purchased item.  Oh well.

I also have Hotline Miami and haven't finished it yet, but it still shows up in my Vita as installed and it's also present in my download list, but if I search for it, and opens the game page it shows 'Add to Cart' instead of 'Download'. But just to be on safe side, maybe I should play it when signed out of PSN :)

Ok so I did a live chat with sony on playstation us site. I told my problem to the employer and I gave him my PSN id and email addrress but he was not able to access it and he said that he can only access US and canada accounts. So instead he gave me a contact info of middle east psn.