Hello fellow gamers

MelmanRGku

Hello everyone,

Although I joined this site a few months ago I never tried to engage with others. I guess better late than never. 

So I'll start by introducing myself. I consider myself a trophy hunter although I am not in the same league as some of the hardcore trophy hunters out there that have 100+ platinums. I have been playing games for as long as I can remember. However, early on I was your casual nintendo gamer, which meant I only bought and played nintendo games and consoles. It wasn't until the PlayStation 3 that I discovered the wonders of the sony ecosystem. Now I own every sony gaming platform. I still occasionally play on other consoles but I mainly play on Playstation platforms.

So that is a small back story. Now the reason that I am writing is because I would love to meet other gamers who appreciate and enjoy this fantastic way of life that we call gaming. I am currently playing an array of games which include destiny, shadow of mordor, borderlands 1 and others. I am always open to play any game and always welcome game recommendations.

My psn ID is MelmanRGku so feel free to add me.

Again it is nice to meet everyone and be a part of the psnprofiles community