SDB--1982's Trophy Checklist

SDB--1982

A very good start to a checklist :) I will keep an eye on this to see it grow :D

Pretty sweet checklist so far man! 

Thanks guys much appreciated will be a few more in the next week or 2 just finishing PSAS battle royale on the PS3 and Rio which is fun then the inFamous games almost done on 1 just got to buy all upgrades then my evil playthrough on 2

Edited by SDB--1982

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My 3 latest platinums

Platinum #19

L808ef6.png

South Park: The Stick of Truth

1L1bda41.png

Congratulations on getting the South Park platinum :) I recently obtained this platinum and its one of the most fun games I can remember playing :D 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome Checklist going on Sir !!

Gratz on all the InFamous & AC titles !! :D

Thankyou very much currently doing the saints row collection then maybe Batman kind of gone off Transformers and cannot back into it 

Congratulations on getting the South Park platinum :) I recently obtained this platinum and its one of the most fun games I can remember playing :D

Agreed I used to love South Park but stopped watching it but playing this really felt true to South Park and was fun to play

Thankyou very much currently doing the saints row collection then maybe Batman kind of gone off Transformers and cannot back into it 

Saint's Row is fun as hell, Be wary with IV though as it like's to glitch a'lot. Crazy AI love to get stuck in the ground & in the wall's.

Nice checklist. Just a few tweaks I'd suggest, nothing major. Maybe give the PSN 100% games their own section, just below the Platinums? And maybe a bit of text, below the Series title to explain what it is. I mean I figured it out quickly enough, but a little text would make it feel fleshed out more. Also you misspelled decent in the Assassin's Creed: Unity description.

You've got a pretty good taste in games too.

Nice checklist. Just a few tweaks I'd suggest, nothing major. Maybe give the PSN 100% games their own section, just below the Platinums? And maybe a bit of text, below the Series title to explain what it is. I mean I figured it out quickly enough, but a little text would make it feel fleshed out more. Also you misspelled decent in the Assassin's Creed: Unity description.

You've got a pretty good taste in games too.

Thanks for the feedback I will change that spelling error now and what do you mean by text  below the series ?? I have debated platinums and PSN separate 

Thanks for the feedback I will change that spelling error now and what do you mean by text  below the series ?? I have debated platinums and PSN separate 

I just meant a little text under the Series title, that just explains that it's the series of games you own and have platted/your progress with them.

I just meant a little text under the Series title, that just explains that it's the series of games you own and have platted/your progress with them.

Need to update

Do you mean a brief description of what I mean by series or a description underneath each collection

Need to update

Do you mean a brief description of what I mean by series or a description underneath each collection

Need to update

Need to update

The first bit, a brief description of what you mean by series ^^. Also congrats on the two latest 100% on your PSN and your Jeopardy platinum.

The first bit, a brief description of what you mean by series ^^. Also congrats on the two latest 100% on your PSN and your Jeopardy platinum.

Thanks

I will add a brief description later. I really appreciate the feedback. I am going to look at your checklist might give you some feedback  :)