Jill of all Trades trophy

Jak

Jill of all Trades

29La90d9c.png

Completed all tutorials.

So I looked at nearly everyones profile who has about a 50 trophy percentage or higher, and they all have the trophy, but I don't, despite the fact I beat this game 3-4 times. Can someone help me?

seems pretty self explanatory, go through all the tutorials. 

As I thought, you don't even have the game. Self explanatory doesn't always mean simple, especially with how this game is with tutorials.

I didn't get it until halfway through my Extreme playthrough.

You basically have to do all of the things. Once you do something, it'll pop up with a tutorial. There's apparently a move that you haven't done yet.

I did extreme twice pretty much (2nd time via chapter select) :\

You're a little vague there, I don't know what you mean by "all of the things". A move I haven't done, impossibru!

As I thought, you don't even have the game. Self explanatory doesn't always mean simple, especially with how this game is with tutorials.

I did extreme twice pretty much (2nd time via chapter select) :\

You're a little vague there, I don't know what you mean by "all of the things". A move I haven't done, impossibru!

Sorry, I have absolutely no way of knowing what you have and haven't done, and it's not like I'm going to replay the game multiple times on a new account to log every time a tutorial pops up until I get the trophy so that you can know exactly which move you haven't done.

And considering you don't have the trophy, there's some kind of game mechanic that you haven't used. There isn't really anything I can do for you. You just have to experiment with the controls more than you have. 

Sorry, I have absolutely no way of knowing what you have and haven't done, and it's not like I'm going to replay the game multiple times on a new account to log every time a tutorial pops up until I get the trophy so that you can know exactly which move you haven't done.

And considering you don't have the trophy, there's some kind of game mechanic that you haven't used. There isn't really anything I can do for you. You just have to experiment with the controls more than you have. 

Did you do your extreme run via new game or chapter select?

You have to do it through chapter select, because starting a new game deletes your previous data, and you have to beat the game to unlock it.

Funny thing is a lot of games say that and then follow up with new game plus, so I just wasn't sure if TLOK was that way or not. Something told me not to do it that way, but I have seen other games say it that way but then follow up with new game plus, which overwrites the data. So I don't know if you actually tested it nor not.

As everyone siad its basically a small notifcation on the left explaining a game mechaninc, and once you done it gets a red tick. I did 2 playthroughs and I was still missing the trophy so I went to the 3rd fearing the worst but luckly the one I missed was the very first one on chapter one, where they show you how to switch power type. I only have the treasure trophy left, not sure if its random but sure feels like it.

Thx for the replies guys. I was literally now about to starg a "new game" until I read the comments.

Edit: Did irohs shop a while ago. A lot of tutorials disappear which is why this is sorta hard. Ive played all levels like 4x each+, very annoying.

And yes the last item, a SS item, is random, rare, and requires time cosuming farming.

Edited by BlueDiamond93

Thanks to this trophy, I couldnt become a top 5 fastest platinum acheiver ='(

Restarting the game via new game I found out is the ONLY way to see tutorials again. This makes no sense. If you dont see any then that should mean you did everything -_-. Yeah so the tutorials you only get to see ONCE in your entire time of playing, unless you do new game. Thats why this trophy is BS. I have no idea what im missing, and i actually should have started a new game when I wanted to. Dont feel like beating the game again though, so im going to youtube. Hopefully theres a playthrough up.

Got trophy, and plat. Had to start a new game/file, and get to the end (final boss) to complete the last tutorial. This is possibly a glitch trophy (personally I believe it is). Have nothing more to say here.

Edited by BlueDiamond93

So wait... this game does not keep track of which tutorials you have completed, and there is no way of displaying any of the tutorials regardless if they are completed or not?

The game does keep track of them (how else would it know when to give you the trophy O_o?), and when a tutorial has been completed, it will NEVER show again. This game additional doesn't have a list system where you can see what ones you've might of missed or how many you missed. Now i'm not sure if uncompleted tutorials will pop up again when you replay the chapters, but I will get to that later.

Some helpful updates though:

- This trophy can be obtained on your first playthrough. 

- Air bending with Naga, which you can only do on your 2nd playthrough, is not a requirement for the trophy.

- A few chapters don't have any tutorials, so they don't need to be replayed, if you missed the trophy and are attempting to get it via chapter select.

- While some of the chapters leading up to the last chapter don't have tutorials, the last chapter has 1 tutorial during the boss fight (obviously).

- The first chapter has 4 tutorials, in which the last (bottom) one is easily missable by beginning players.

Yeah at this point I will do a guide, if I am good enough to make one.

Edited by BlueDiamond93
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...