psn store freezes on startup

YayoiTakatsuki69

israel psn store freezes too, been like that for the past 3 days, phone app works fine though, managed to buy two games, anyway you can set the ps3 console to download them without actually going into the psn store?

auto downloads are cancelled.i had 3 of them  but all of them are cancelled so i have to manually get them

Same problem happen to me since yesterday when trying to login playstation store... :(

It will freeze on the store menu with blue background and playstation@store, view and cart on the top left only, totally cannot quit have to force shuting down my PS3 causing sometime have to scan my console due to improper shut down and sometime it just boot me straight back to XMB without even in the store yet... :angry:

Today i try to delete the store and re-install and it still having the same problem cause i had read some forums on some site said it can fix the problem... :(

My PS3 connect to Playstation@Asia store, just wonder is it just Asia store had this problem or the whole playstation store community having this 'glitch'...

Just sharing my experience who had the same problem... :|

There is an update 1.14 on Playstation@Store when you login, after update the store is working again but there is about 5-10 sec delay on blue background...

Hope everyone who have the same problem can update theirs store app now...Happy Gaming ! ! !

Edited by foot_ball_nut