Movies you're looking forward to

ShadowGandalf

Which upcoming films are you eagerly awaiting the arrival of? (not counting DVD releases of a film you've seen already)

Me?

The Pirates, in an Adventure with Scientists (March) looks hilarious

John Carter (March) seems decent, we'll soon see

Battleship (April) might be good

The Avengers (April) should be Awesome

Titanic 3D (April) just to see a great movie on the big screen again

Star Trek Sequel (June) because it's Star Trek

Brave (July) Pixar rarely fail

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift (July) hope it'll be as good as 3

The Hobbit (???) high hopes

The Devil Inside (???) will either be good or appalling

and also

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014) loved the first one

Rio 2 (2014) if it happens. seems likely

I saw the guy that plays Christopher Pike in the latest run of Star Trek movies on one of those daytime tv shows and he said the new flick wouldn't be coming out until 2013. IMDB also has 2013 listed for the rough release date...just saying so ya'll don't get your hopes up too much or start standing in line 6 months b4 the movie comes out... ;)

I don't go to the theatre to watch movies anymore, but Ill be looking for the New Star Trek and the rumored new Godzilla flick to make it to DVD.

I saw the guy that plays Christopher Pike in the latest run of Star Trek movies on one of those daytime tv shows and he said the new flick wouldn't be coming out until 2013. IMDB also has 2013 listed for the rough release date...just saying so ya'll don't get your hopes up too much or start standing in line 6 months b4 the movie comes out... ;)

I don't go to the theatre to watch movies anymore, but Ill be looking for the New Star Trek and the rumored new Godzilla flick to make it to DVD.

oh, ok. i guess the release has been pushed back since i last saw. well, i'm still looking forward to it. i'm a big Trek fan.

i always go to the cinema. why wouldn't I? I get in free. It's the best part of working in the cinema.

oh yeah, i forgot... 007 Skyfall. wanna see that too.

• 1 year later...