Cheaters Removed?

First off, sorry if this is the wrong place with what I'm about to post. My PSN profile got hacked a few hours ago and I would like advice on making sure it is deactivated completely. Besides this bastard having me waste nearly a decade of my gaming stats, I'm also wondering if Sony would transfer my purchases to the new account. If you take gaming as a hobby like myself, do not share your info with anyone including relatives or you may be backstabbed at anytime like it just happened to me.

First off, sorry if this is the wrong place with what I'm about to post. My PSN profile got hacked a few hours ago and I would like advice on making sure it is deactivated completely. Besides this bastard having me waste nearly a decade of my gaming stats, I'm also wondering if Sony would transfer my purchases to the new account. If you take gaming as a hobby like myself, do not share your info with anyone including relatives or you may be backstabbed at anytime like it just happened to me.

You do know that PSNP is completely independent from Sony and can't do anything about this, right? Other than that, good lesson.

This is going to sound harsh, but it's the truth. If you gave out your account information, there's nothing Sony will do for you, because it's entirely your fault your account was compromised, not theirs. Even if your account was legitimately hacked, they still won't change your trophies back. I know this from experience from when my account was hacked, used to buy Fifa 14, and then used to get a trophy in the game.

If you want to make a new account, you can still use the purchases from your old account on your new one. Both accounts just have to be activated on the same console.

• Like 1