Official SotM II

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month II  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature....

Wow I didn't realize that....I'ma try to fix it right now....otherwise I'll have it fixed by tonight....thanks for the heads up....

EDIT: I didn't see a way to fix that....I'll either ask a mod for help or just ask people to post their votes instead....

I doubt it can be changed now so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Oh one other thing though, isn't it a little strange that there's a requirement to vote but not to enter? I mean what if someone who recently got a PS3 joins up to the site, enters the SotM, but can't actually vote for another sig? :hmm:

I doubt it can be changed now so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Oh one other thing though, isn't it a little strange that there's a requirement to vote but not to enter? I mean what if someone who recently got a PS3 joins up to the site, enters the SotM, but can't actually vote for another sig? :hmm:

Yeah....I asked the mod to see if he can do anything about that....this the first time I made a poll on this site so yeah kinda strange it's acting weird like that....and the reasoning is that on other sites like .org and .com....there's a very large community and all one needs to do is make a few extra accounts and that would go unnoticed....hence why there is a post requirement on those sites....on this site however, one needs to have a PSN account....so they can't simply spam a whole bunch of extra accounts as easily as they can on other sites....also this site's community is still developing in my opinion so I wouldn't want to turn off new users of this forum from voting if they ever decided to....25 trophies for any PS3 user is nothing and comes very easily....I'm making the assumption that a new PS3 user probably won't check this site out....even my older bro who rarely plays and doesn't care about trophies has over 25 trophies....having over 25 trophies is a turn off for someone if they tried to make extra accounts because they would be forced to actually put effort into doing that....I just personally think it's a good way to help limit unfair play the way other sites do with post requirements....

And I voted for signature 6....I guess I'll ask people to post their votes as well....

Yeah....I asked the mod to see if he can do anything about that....this the first time I made a poll on this site so yeah kinda strange it's acting weird like that....and the reasoning is that on other sites like .org and .com....there's a very large community and all one needs to do is make a few extra accounts and that would go unnoticed....hence why there is a post requirement on those sites....on this site however, one needs to have a PSN account....so they can't simply spam a whole bunch of extra accounts as easily as they can on other sites....also this site's community is still developing in my opinion so I wouldn't want to turn off new users of this forum from voting if they ever decided to....25 trophies for any PS3 user is nothing and comes very easily....I'm making the assumption that a new PS3 user probably won't check this site out....even my older bro who rarely plays and doesn't care about trophies has over 25 trophies....having over 25 trophies is a turn off for someone if they tried to make extra accounts because they would be forced to actually put effort into doing that....I just personally think it's a good way to help limit unfair play the way other sites do with post requirements....

And I voted for signature 6....I guess I'll ask people to post their votes as well....

Yeah you're right, 25 trophies is really easy to come by.

My vote went to #8

1st Place: Chambers35 - 7/21 votes

ACK2w.png

2nd Place: CommandoCurse - 6/21 votes

a8ndZ.png

3rd Place: FAoOHxSniperFox - 3/21 votes

BC6UR.png

4th Place: cmgravekeeper - 2/21 votes

5C9sR.png

Joint 5th Place: bigbladiaman - 1/21 votes

pahK9.png

Joint 5th Place: Ramon3110 - 1/21 votes

DheQz.png

Joint 5th Place: Auburn-90 - 1/21 votes

7o1Xm.png

6th Place: LawBringerSR2 - 0/21 votes

WO3Gl.png

Here are the results for SotM II....congrats to Chambers35 for a great win....

:)

Thanks to everyone else who entered....all the entries looked good....details of the next SotM should be up within the first week of April....

:)

• Like 1