Sugestion - Ranking of owned Games - for collectors

kivan69

We already have the data to make this ranking, just need to make it for global/country Ranking.

I´m a collector and after i made my manual updtate of Playstation games that i have witout trophys i use this site feature to know the one i have with throphys, and i would love to have a rabking with this.

Are Any other collectors in the forum?

If I get what you say correctly, you want ranking (global/country) based on "Games Played" statistics?

That's an interesting suggestion but many of us here actually actively hide lower rank games to raise the completion rate so the rankings wouldn't really be objective.

This would more fit like a thread where you ask for number of owned games (physical/digital)

Edited by SatoshiOokami
  • Like 1

We already have the data to make this ranking, just need to make it for global/country Ranking.

I´m a collector and after i made my manual updtate of Playstation games that i have witout trophys i use this site feature to know the one i have with throphys, and i would love to have a rabking with this.

Are Any other collectors in the forum?

Can you better explain what you are requesting? I have no idea what you mean.

Hmm... I guess he wants to see a leaderboard ranking for total number of games owned (and their leaderboard ranking among people with the same number of games is based off their completion rate or something I would guess).

Yes, that right!

Sorry if i did´t express myself more clearly.

you can see from my ID card that i´m a gamer and a collector, this times i´m really more a collector than a gamer because the lack of time and because i don´t always play playstation.

Psnprofiles already have the data of the games that i have - 807 ( only the ones with trophies), and the global number of games (with trophies) 2,861.

I would love to know you is the user with more games (global) and for country. (leaderboard)

I hope you guys understand now, what i´m sugesting.

Regards, and tks for the replys!

Edited by kivan69

Yes, that right!

Sorry if i did´t express myself more clearly.

you can see from my ID card that i´m a gamer and a collector, this times i´m really more a collector than a gamer because the lack of time and because i don´t always play playstation.

Psnprofiles already have the data of the games that i have - 807 ( only the ones with trophies), and the global number of games (with trophies) 2,861.

I would love to know you is the user with more games (global) and for country. (leaderboard)

I hope you guys understand now, what i´m sugesting.

Regards, and tks for the replys!

PS: If some of you are also collectos you il enjoy to see part of my not digital collection ( not updated )

http://www.pl4yland.net/kivan-t766.html

There is a difference between collecting and hoarding. 809 titles (with trophies) and only 17 completed...

...and I was starting to feel like a hoarder because I've got around 50 games I've bought and haven't played a lot of them yet. Guess I'm not so bad off!

hoarding is a clinic disorder. Collecting is something else. Some people can be in both situations. Others that are collectors have also a family with kids to spend time, no to be 24h around all the consoles they have.
I finish around 60-70/year, sure is not mutch compared with the games i have, but i have other prioritys. I respect the people that collect trophies, so i expect the same to the ones that collect games.