GTA V Endings (Spoilers)

TristanBrown17

sorry been a while since i played. over a year prob. i did option c too, but i was looking through all the lists and now i may be wrong, but i believe some MIGHT be missable. perhaps buying the sub or cab company. or solving the murder. i honestly not sure cause i had done all those before hand.though do to not syncing my trophies often enough i lost many of them when i had to sell my previous ps3.

There's no missable trophies as long as you don't kill Trevor and Michael. I dunno why the guide says that there's 2 missable trophies if you pick Ending C. BUT, there's no missable trophies if playing through the last-gen versions, and you pick Ending C. I dunno if the PS4 version is any different, but I'm pretty sure that there shouldn't be any missable trophies if you pick Ending C

There's no missable trophies as long as you don't kill Trevor and Michael. I dunno why the guide says that there's 2 missable trophies if you pick Ending C. BUT, there's no missable trophies if playing through the last-gen versions, and you pick Ending C. I dunno if the PS4 version is any different, but I'm pretty sure that there shouldn't be any missable trophies if you pick Ending C

The cult trophy is missable if you pick C, if you do all strangers before going for the trophy, not sure about the other one.

• Like 1

The cult trophy is missable if you pick C, if you do all strangers before going for the trophy, not sure about the other one.

Cult trophy is missable if you do all the stranger quests? Huh, I did not know that. Thanks for clarifying that. Well, I guess I'll actually check and see if there's any other missable trophies. I guess I wouldn't know since i did most activities and side missions and such before finishing the game.