Cassio Tinker of Trophies!

Cassiopria

• 2 weeks later...

Cassi, congratulations on both one piece and dante's

Let me know whenever you try Armello, I had my eyes on that game.

Also I'm waiting for Zajac to start our destiny party,I'm wondering a lot about the upcoming expansion trough, they said a new characters, jumps to level 25, so hopefully I can get titan and hunter subclass max without grinding.

• Like 1

Cassi, congratulations on both one piece and dante's

Let me know whenever you try Armello, I had my eyes on that game.

Also I'm waiting for Zajac to start our destiny party,I'm wondering a lot about the upcoming expansion trough, they said a new characters, jumps to level 25, so hopefully I can get titan and hunter subclass max without grinding.

thank you :) yeah Armello is RPG game look very nice indeed . i had also my eyes on that game too :)

Destiny i do know much about it but let you know if i do :)

This are the new Trophies for Destiny !!!

• The Taken King (40) – Complete “The Taken King” quest.
  • Hunger Pangs (20) –  Complete “The Old Hunger” quest.
  • Stormcaller (20) – Complete “The Stormcaller’s Path” quest.
  • Sunbreaker (20) – Complete “The Sunbreakers’ Challenge” quest.
  • Nightstalker (20) – Complete “The Nightstalker’s Trail” quest.
  • Still Got Wolf Problems (20) – Complete “The Wolves of Mars” quest.
  • The King is Dead (20) – Complete the King’s Fall Raid.
Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

thank you :) yeah Armello is RPG game look very nice indeed . i had also my eyes on that game too :)

Destiny i do know much about it but let you know if i do :)

This are the new Trophies for Destiny !!!

• The Taken King (40) – Complete “The Taken King” quest.
  • Hunger Pangs (20) –  Complete “The Old Hunger” quest.
  • Stormcaller (20) – Complete “The Stormcaller’s Path” quest.
  • Sunbreaker (20) – Complete “The Sunbreakers’ Challenge” quest.
  • Nightstalker (20) – Complete “The Nightstalker’s Trail” quest.
  • Still Got Wolf Problems (20) – Complete “The Wolves of Mars” quest.
  • The King is Dead (20) – Complete the King’s Fall Raid.

New trophies :) that's awesome

I also keep my eyes open on the upcoming expansion, thanks again Cassi

• Like 1

Congrats on the Dante's Inferno plat!!!  I need to hurry up and finish Destiny cause the new trophies seem too easy to only have the hard raid and not dying holding me back from Plat and 100%!!!

Thank you acedragons :) yeah its hard trophy to do !! i see you play most with your Hunter? it my Fav in destiny, I can help you power up your hunter.

and what DLC do you have ?

Yea my hunter is the main that I play, freaking awesome character.  I have the season pass so far, but I haven't played since before it came out.  I was in a group goin for Raid trophies and lets I got irritated enough to stop playing and start working on my backlog.  However, I'm diffenently willing to start playing again to finish it up!!!

• Like 1

Oh god, it's been a while since I last stopped by, you've done crazy progress!! Congrats, and keep up the great work xD

Thank you Omar :) i try my best keep up with you and Mah2c :)  you and Mah2c have so much good RPG in your list now start also play more RPG.

I try to plat FF X for my 60 plat :)

Yea my hunter is the main that I play, freaking awesome character.  I have the season pass so far, but I haven't played since before it came out.  I was in a group goin for Raid trophies and lets I got irritated enough to stop playing and start working on my backlog.  However, I'm diffenently willing to start playing again to finish it up!!!

if go play Destiny you free to add me on the PSN :)

• Like 1

Thank you Omar :) i try my best keep up with you and Mah2c :) you and Mah2c have so much good RPG in your list now start also play more RPG.

I try to plat FF X for my 60 plat :)

Hahaha we can't help it, we love our JRPG fix xD

That's an excellent choice for 60th and a pretty cool platinum icon too, it will look awesome on your Tinker of Trophies!! :D

Edited by Omar
  • Like 1

Hahaha we can't help it, we love our JRPG fix xD

That's an excellent choice for 60th and a pretty cool platinum icon too, it will look awesome on your Tinker of Trophies!! :D

Well Thank you Omar  :blush: I go try plat 10 RPG This like to plat :)

#1.Apotheon

#2.The Witch and the Hundred Knight

#3.Time and Eternity

#4.Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

#5.Mass Effect

#6.Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

#7.Atelier meruru the apprentice of arland

#8.Nier

#9 Armello

#10.KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX

• Like 2

Well Thank you Omar  :blush: I go try plat 10 RPG This like to plat :)

#1.Apotheon

#2.The Witch and the Hundred Knight

#3.Time and Eternity

#4.Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

#5.Mass Effect

#6.Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

#7.Atelier meruru the apprentice of arland

#8.Nier

#9 Armello

#10.KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX

That's a pretty cool list, you will love KHFM and Ni No Kuni, those 2 are something else :D
  • Like 1

That's a pretty cool list, you will love KHFM and Ni No Kuni, those 2 are something else :D

yes KH is the best , I start all ready KH its rond 60 % i need one more play playthrough and rest off the trophies :)

:) but i love FFX very much now the music is good. i love its one now the most 

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

yes KH is the best , I start all ready KH its rond 60 % i need one more play playthrough and rest off the trophies :)

Main Trophies

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1877-KINGDOM-HEARTS-FINAL-MIX/Cassiopria?trophies=unearned〈=en-gb#content

:) but i love FFX very much now the music is good. i love its one now the most 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM5FThAsgBg

FFX stands up there in my Top 5 favorite games of all time, playing through it is never tedious or feels boring, and I know for a fact that I've beaten it over 10 times on PS2/PS3, it's just that good for me xD

FFX stands up there in my Top 5 favorite games of all time, playing through it is never tedious or feels boring, and I know for a fact that I've beaten it over 10 times on PS2/PS3, it's just that good for me xD

What is your fav Aeon in FFX ? my is Yojimbo

250px-Yojimbo-artwork-ffx.png

Great list Cass, love the banner and your Oreshika profile pic :)

Good luck with your 60th plat (^___^)b

Thank you Sadistic Waffle :) I wish i have a vita than play that game :)

And the Beautiful banner from Floriiss  :) 

Sorry It took me all this time to post here Cass  :P

I read throught everything. Great Trophy Checklist and I loved the Kingdom Hearts World references. 

I hope you enjoy Zombie Vikings   :)   

I'm waiting for your thoughts on the game if you don't mind  ^_^

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1

Sorry It took me all this time to post here Cass  :P

I read throught everything. Great Trophy Checklist and I loved the Kingdom Hearts World references. 

I hope you enjoy Zombie Vikings   :)   

I'm waiting for your thoughts on the game if you don't mind  ^_^

lol its okey Roster  :P  Yeah i love the KH worlds and Marcelo have keyblades it look very neat !

yeah i don't know if go like Zombie Vikings.

some time  i buy game on sale not even play or after playing that not really like  :facepalm:

How the trophy hunting ? so what will be your 75 plat? Rainbow Moon

• Like 1

lol its okey Roster  :P  Yeah i love the KH worlds and Marcelo have keyblades it look very neat !

yeah i don't know if go like Zombie Vikings.

some time  i buy game on sale not even play or after playing that not really like  :facepalm:

How the trophy hunting ? so what will be your 75 plat? Rainbow Moon

It's a fun game to play in coop mode too. But you let me know if you decide to play or not, I know how it is to buy a game and completely forgot about it  xD

It's good thanks  :)

Been working on a few games but yeah I decided Rainbow Moon will be my 75th platinum. Been playing a little bit everyday  ^_^

• Like 1

It's a fun game to play in coop mode too. But you let me know if you decide to play or not, I know how it is to buy a game and completely forgot about it  xD

It's good thanks  :)

Been working on a few games but yeah I decided Rainbow Moon will be my 75th platinum. Been playing a little bit everyday  ^_^

yes i go play Zombie Vikings it its very funny game, and yeah i like play co op with you a game :)

Nice Rainbow Moon awesome plat for 75 :)

• Like 2

Cassi, let me know if zombie is good :) I'm currently busy with pier, but I would love to play the game at some point, since I really liked stick to the Man

Lol i that you got a lot trophies for that game :) i got that game too look very fun game :)

I like it so far what i play :) i got one trophy for it . And will be fun if you and Roster go play with me :)