Cassio Tinker of Trophies!

Cassiopria

I plan to get 2 platinums by this weekend,making it 74 total. Then it's going to be Rainbow Moon all day :D   

What about you ? Still playing a lot of Destiny ?

Cool what plats you try to get?

Yes i love play my Destiny I play now new DLC :)

I have new Goals for next month get 5 plats   :lol:

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

Cool what plats you try to get?

Yes i love play my Destiny I play now new DLC :)

I have new Goals for next month get 5 plats   :lol:

Teslagrad which should be pretty quick an Styx Shadow of Masters. Two easy games :)

Good luck with that ! Any plans which platinums are you getting next month ?

• Like 1

good luck with that . Nice checklist ;)

Thank you Xionx :)

Teslagrad which should be pretty quick an Styx Shadow of Masters. Two easy games :)

Good luck with that ! Any plans which platinums are you getting next month ?

cool games good luck with that :)

I was thinking about 

1. zombie vikings
  2. Apotheon
  3. Grim Fandango Remastered
  4. Sound Shapes

for last one don't know jet  :dunno: do you have good one for me PS4 game?

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 2

I was thinking about 

1. zombie vikings
  2. Apotheon
  4. Sound Shapes

Some great titles there for your next 5 plats!

I'm currently working on Sound Shapes but this death mode is pretty difficult. Almost done though only 4 left I think :)

• Like 1

I was thinking about 

1. zombie vikings
  2. Apotheon
  4. Sound Shapes

If you want your last game to be special I would recommend The Witcher 3,Bioshock Infinite or Kingdom Hearts Final Mix  :wave:

If not you have some easy games to get the platinum like Super Exploding Zoo, The Walking Dead, Trine and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time.

Also recommend you White Night, I love exploration games and that one is very interesting   :)

Nice list yo! But seriously no "hardest trophy" for The Legend of Korra?! The Pro Bending on highest difficulty or beating game on Extreme Difficulty don't qualify O_o?

Thank you Mar 

The Legend of Korra was hard but not really super hard, and beating game on Extreme Difficulty i have had Shadow Fist Talisman on that really help out on Extreme Difficulty

• 3 weeks later...

UpDate 

# 60 Apotheon

1L6ed4d9.png

Date of achievement: 11th Oct 2015

Difficult :3.0 Ejoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy : 20Sb32a05.pngA Hero's Due 

Favorite Trophy :12S5b3472.pngA Gift for a Goddess

Like so many other indie games, Apotheon uses its visuals to draw your attention. Designed to look as if all the action is unfolding on an ancient urn or vase, the Ancient Greek adventure looks an absolute treat.

The bold characters are silhouette-like in appearance, and their animation has a shadow puppet feel. As you clamber around against backdrops of cracked orange clay or cerulean blue glaze, the effect is utterly enchanting. This is the sort of game where you eagerly anticipate every new location, every new enemy, just so you can see how they look and move. Thankfully, Apotheon has depth and intelligence to go with its eye-catching looks.

Inspired by Greek myth, but not tied to any particular story, it casts you as Nikandreos, a lowly soldier who finds himself caught up in a quest against Zeus himself when his skill at repelling invaders inspires Hera, Queen of Olympus, to use his talents to bring down the entire corrupt pantheon of Greek Gods. So far, so God of War, but this is a more faithful and thoughtful jaunt through familiar territory. The writing is mannered without being stilted, and its brought to life with some genuinely impressive voice acting. That's not an area where low budget indie games usually shine.

Sorry this time on pic from my plat it was all black :(

resized_3d68bc92b714f128c79aa06bc6944676

• Like 4

UpDate 

# 60 Apotheon

1L6ed4d9.png

Like so many other indie games, Apotheon uses its visuals to draw your attention. Designed to look as if all the action is unfolding on an ancient urn or vase, the Ancient Greek adventure looks an absolute treat.

The bold characters are silhouette-like in appearance, and their animation has a shadow puppet feel. As you clamber around against backdrops of cracked orange clay or cerulean blue glaze, the effect is utterly enchanting. This is the sort of game where you eagerly anticipate every new location, every new enemy, just so you can see how they look and move. Thankfully, Apotheon has depth and intelligence to go with its eye-catching looks.

Inspired by Greek myth, but not tied to any particular story, it casts you as Nikandreos, a lowly soldier who finds himself caught up in a quest against Zeus himself when his skill at repelling invaders inspires Hera, Queen of Olympus, to use his talents to bring down the entire corrupt pantheon of Greek Gods. So far, so God of War, but this is a more faithful and thoughtful jaunt through familiar territory. The writing is mannered without being stilted, and its brought to life with some genuinely impressive voice acting. That's not an area where low budget indie games usually shine.

Congratulations !

Good to hear that you enjoyed the game a lot. Great choice for your 60th platinum :)

• Like 1

UpDate 

# 60 Apotheon

1L6ed4d9.png

Congrats on your new platinum! 

• Like 1

Congratulations !

Good to hear that you enjoyed the game a lot. Great choice for your 60th platinum :)

Thank you :) lol was little your choice too  ;)

Congrats on the Apotheon plat :) I really enjoyed the look of the game aswell, indie devs are really finding great ways to make games aesthetically pleasing without having to blow their budget in graphics. 

Thank you  :) it was great game :)

Congrats on your new platinum! 

Thank you :) next will be this game :)

The_Order_1886_Cover_Art.png

• Like 1