• 4 weeks later...

Update

53 # Assassin's Creed Rogue

1L83e12d.png

Date of achievement:6th Jun 2015

Difficult : 3.5 Enjoyment :5.5

Hardest Trophy : none

Favorite Trophy : 21S752213.png What's yours is mine 

I'm now done with AC game's i see to much off the same thing over and over again !!!

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

Update

1L83e12d.png

I'm now done with AC game's i see to much off the same thing over and over again !!!

Congrats on it.

• Like 1

Update

1L83e12d.png

I want to play Rogue!!

Congrats on the plat Cassi!!

• Like 1

Hey Cassi it's been a while since I checked out your Checklist. You've collected some sweet platinums in the meantime! Especially that FFXIV: Realm Reborn plat is really impressive! That must've taken ages?! :o. Wish I could add a platinum like that to my collection, but the only thing that's putting me off is that stupid monthly subscription :(. Also a little bit late.. but congrats on the :platinum: #50 milestone! :)

• Like 1

Hey Cassi it's been a while since I checked out your Checklist. You've collected some sweet platinums in the meantime! Especially that FFXIV: Realm Reborn plat is really impressive! That must've taken ages?! :o. Wish I could add a platinum like that to my collection, but the only thing that's putting me off is that stupid monthly subscription :(. Also a little bit late.. but congrats on the :platinum: #50 milestone! :)

Yes indeed take a lot off time and soon come new Final Fantasy Heavensward out :). The subscription stop people play that game. Yeah a lot off people love have that platinum :)

Thank you epic mickey 2 the power of two was fun game with a good walkthrough , if don't have i get lost lo:lol:

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

54 # BioShock

1L3c467c.png

Date of achievement June 15th 2015

Difficult : 7.0 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy : 54S24eb67.pngI Chose the Impossible 

Favorite Trophy : 46Sd3d2ac.pngSeriously Good At This 

Going beyond "run and gun corridors," "monster-closet AIs" and static worlds, BioShock creates a living, unique and unpredictable FPS experience. After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is littered with corpses, wildly powerful guardians roam the corridors as little girls loot the dead, and genetically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn. Take control of your world by hacking mechanical devices, commandeering security turrets and crafting unique items critical to your very survival. Upgrade your weapons with ionic gels, explosives and toxins to customize them to the enemy and environment. Genetically modify your body through dozens of Plasmid Stations scattered throughout the city, empowering you with fantastic and often grotesque abilities. Explore a living world powered by Ecological A.I., where the inhabitants have interesting and consequential relationships with one another that impact your gameplay experience. Experience truly next generation graphics that vividly illustrate the forlorn art deco city, highlighted by the most detailed and realistic water effects ever developed in a video game. Make meaningful choices and mature decisions, ultimately culminating in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture...or save them?

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 4

54 # BioShock

1L3c467c.png

Date of achievement June 15th 2015

Difficult : 7.0 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy : 54S24eb67.pngI Chose the Impossible 

Favorite Trophy : 46Sd3d2ac.pngSeriously Good At This 

Going beyond "run and gun corridors," "monster-closet AIs" and static worlds, BioShock creates a living, unique and unpredictable FPS experience. After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is littered with corpses, wildly powerful guardians roam the corridors as little girls loot the dead, and genetically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn. Take control of your world by hacking mechanical devices, commandeering security turrets and crafting unique items critical to your very survival. Upgrade your weapons with ionic gels, explosives and toxins to customize them to the enemy and environment. Genetically modify your body through dozens of Plasmid Stations scattered throughout the city, empowering you with fantastic and often grotesque abilities. Explore a living world powered by Ecological A.I., where the inhabitants have interesting and consequential relationships with one another that impact your gameplay experience. Experience truly next generation graphics that vividly illustrate the forlorn art deco city, highlighted by the most detailed and realistic water effects ever developed in a video game. Make meaningful choices and mature decisions, ultimately culminating in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture...or save them?

Congrats on the platinum! 

• Like 1