Do You/Have You Ever Topped an In-Game Leaderboard?

ShadowGandalf

Have you ever been #1 on an in-game leaderboard? Are you still there at the top?

For arguments sake let's NOT include community levels leaderboards on LBP/LBP2. (forum leaderboards also not included, in-game boards only)

I DID claim top spot on the 4 Elements HD leaderboard, but I wasn't there very long.

However I DO currently hold the 2 top spots on Mercury Hg's Challenge "Platformium". I'm #1 on both the Time AND Score leaderboards. Something I wasn't expecting seeing as I was struggling so much to complete it.

I'm also NEAR the top of the Numblast Endless Easy leaderboard. Last time I saw, I was 6th.

Anyone else care to share leaderboard success stories?

For a long time I held the all time score for Robotosphere on The Shoot. While getting to wave 30 is called one of the hardest trophies in the game, I managed to get up to wave 45. I doubt my score is still there, but maybe one day I'll pull it back up :D

hmm... well, on ps3 i was ranked 63 i believe in two worlds 2 in a game mode.

when i was younger, i used to play a flash game called naruto-arena (hate naruto now, DONT JUDGE ME DX) and my highest spot was #4. it was very damn active, so leaderboard ranks were going up very quickly. i was trying to reach number 1 for a while but then i got bored of it. i DID remain in the top 50 for quite a long time, though

• Like 1

I used to be #1 on the leaderboard for a few levels in psn Lara Croft: GoL game including 'Jaws of Death' or something like that, and i was #1 high score on the all levels combined overall leaderboard for the game too, i took a picture on my old phone cause i knew it wouldn't last haha.

Downside was i held the spot for a few weeks and would get loads of blank friend requests every day -__-

It was fun trying to beat someone's score who had overtaken me... until people started racking up scores of 10s of millions when the highest score should have been about 900,000 at a push, when that crap started happening it sort of sucked the fun out of the whole thing

hmm... well, on ps3 i was ranked 63 i believe in two worlds 2 in a game mode.

Dude... that would have been impressive if more than 64 people had bought it!! ;)

In all seriousness though, Years ago, at the local arcade (Long since dead and buried. Sniff!), I held the top spot on the original Time Crisis for a couple of months, and was actually known as "That Time Crisis Guy" to a couple of the younger ones...

...To my face at least, behind my back it was probably, "Look at that cock with no life, who plays Time Crisis too much. F**king loser!"

I was #1 in RF:G Demo on the first map, for the first two weeks after release.

Ended up #6 I think all time. Got published by Volition too.

And also some Naughty Bear level (I cant remember the name of) lasted a week or so.