Ultra Trophy Hunters League - Summer Premiere Round 1

My suggestion for new rules to add: 

• hackers aren't eligible to sign up
  • trophy buying frauds aren't eligible to sign up

Cheers.

If people wish to join, or are currently part of the Ultra Trophy Hunters League, if they own trophies which are clearly seen as being obtained illegitimately, then they are banned from joining, or kicked from the league

With "trophy buying frauds", if said trophies have been purchased and attained through ofw, then there's no way to actually differentiate them from being attained by the owner of the account itself - so we are unable to do anything in this situation unless stated otherwise

Albeit being obvious, rules regarding cheaters should be stated along with the rest, and they no doubt inevitably will be when Zanzarro sees your post

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

My post was more specifically directed to the joined people, there are 2 confirmed hackers already allowed on this list & 1 player who persuaded me, personally, to earn trophies for him in the past.

I won't be calling names since I don't wanna get banned here, but the timestamps should be obvious enough...

I don't know how many times PSNP needs to receive reports to ban hackers. And I especially don't know why hiding their hacked games gives a free pass to get back.

My post was more specifically directed to the joined people, there are 2 confirmed hackers already allowed on this list & 1 player who persuaded me, personally, to earn trophies for him in the past.

Out of interest is the person who asked you to earn trophies for him also a confirmed hacker? Or are you talking about 3 different people?

Pretty sure I know one name you're talking about, but dunno who the other 1 or 2 people are. Not that I've done much looking at people's accounts on here really.

Ah, so this is the league you spoke of, eh Zanzarro? guess I read the wrong one before :facepalm: . Hopefully I'll join on fall vacations if things work out here.

Good luck everyone! And have a happy hel- I mean...hunting!  :D

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

My suggestion for new rules to add: 

• hackers aren't eligible to sign up
  • trophy buying frauds aren't eligible to sign up

Cheers.

You must be free of hacks to join this league and to erase if i detect trophy jobs then you will be automatically banned from this league.

2 people keep saying that one of the participants is a hacker but there is no prove, show me some evidence that make sense and not the same "is a hacker because i know it" and i will act :) not defending or having mercy but i cannot say a certain person is a hacker when i don't see evidence about it. If you have information then PM it to me and thanks for the suggestions, i will indeed apply them.

Ah, so this is the league you spoke of, eh Zanzarro? guess I read the wrong one before :facepalm: . Hopefully I'll join on fall vacations if things work out here.

Good luck everyone! And have a happy hel- I mean...hunting!  :D

Yeah man :D hope to see you soon hunting with us and thanks ^_^

• Like 1

Checkpoint Scores:

My apologies for the scores being a day late. Zanzarro is not able to access internet at the moment, so in the meantime I shall be counting the scores

• zajac9999: 32 
  • Aexzia: 18 
  • Zanzarro: 17
  • er_campanario: 6
  • ReimiSaionji9742: 6
  • HcG-_Clawz: 2
  • Aexuz:
  • allenbird:
  • effdeegee: 0

Ultra rares:

• zajac9999: 17 
  • Aexzia: 16 
  • Zanzarro: 14
  • er_campanario: 5
  • ReimiSaionji9742: 2
  • HcG-_Clawz: 2
  • Aexuz: 0
  • allenbird: 0
  • effdeegee: 0

CissaNO and Playstar99 are currently not being counted due to inaccurate data - the matter is still being investigated

EDIT: Playstar99 has now resigned from the league. CissaNO has been banned

Season ends June 15th

Edited by Aela
  • Like 3

Checkpoint Scores:

My apologies for the scores being a day late. Zanzarro is not able to access internet at the moment, so in the meantime I shall be counting the scores

• zajac9999: 32

Ultra rares:

• zajac9999: 17

Season ends June 15th

On target for 50 points xD

• Like 1

You must be free of hacks to join this league and to erase if i detect trophy jobs then you will be automatically banned from this league.

2 people keep saying that one of the participants is a hacker but there is no prove, show me some evidence that make sense and not the same "is a hacker because i know it" and i will act :) not defending or having mercy but i cannot say a certain person is a hacker when i don't see evidence about it. If you have information then PM it to me and thanks for the suggestions, i will indeed apply them.

Yeah man :D hope to see you soon hunting with us and thanks ^_^

Well, I did get one of the people on this leaderboard flagged for hacking Fight Night Round 4 so he does have a point. 

So I'm thinking about joining next season but I have a few questions doods:

1. You get extra points if you complete games with high difficulty ratings, what system is being used to determined a game difficulty rating dood?
  2. There is a rule saying "Easy games with ultra rare trophies don't count", what is considered an easy game in this league dood?

So I'm thinking about joining next season but I have a few questions doods:

1. You get extra points if you complete games with high difficulty ratings, what system is being used to determined a game difficulty rating dood?
  2. There is a rule saying "Easy games with ultra rare trophies don't count", what is considered an easy game in this league dood?

We will let you know if you start a difficult and easy games...take a small example like Vessel, easy game with tons of Ultra Rare's.  So, should i add you on the waiting list? 

• 2 weeks later...

Final Scores for Season 4: 

zajac9999: 48 points

Aexzia: 38 points

HcG-_Clawz: 37 points

Zanzarro: 29 points

Aexuz: 8 points

er_campanario: 7 points

ReimiSaionji9742: 6 points

allenbird: 4 points

effdeegee: 0 points

Congratulations to zajac9999 for earning the Colonel  :gold: Rank!

Congratulations to Aexzia and HcG-_Clawz for earning the Elite Hunter  :silver: Rank!

Congratualtions to Zanzarro for earning the Peasant  :bronze: Rank!

Your Ultra Rare progress: 

zajac9999 earned 45 UR trophies but this league counts only 38 

Aexzia earned 58 UR trophies but this league counts only 29

HcG-_Clawz earned 27 UR trophies

Zanzarro earned 22 UR trophies 

Aexuz earned 8 UR trophies

er_campanario earned 5 UR trophies

allenbird earned 4 UR trophies

ReimiSaionji9742 earned 2 UR trophies

effdeegee didn't earned a UR trophy 

Since it's summer, Season 5 starts next Monday (June 22) at 12:00 PM GTM -4! Accepting players until June 25.

Will add a blacklist/ban list these days, stay tuned! 

• Like 1

zajac says a lot of things when he is off his meds, it is best to ignore him dokod

LOL

Huh .... I don't remember saying that? 

But now that it's out there I'm gonna win this season, so you all better fear me. ;)

Especially you Prinny.  :shakefist:

Let's see how you do mate, let's see emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28

Banned or limited games added.

Games not counted: 

The reason for this is for games that are too easy or can be done quickly and reward you lots of Ultra Rare's. 

1. BattleFantasia (Limited)
  2. Surgeon Simulator (Limited)
  3. Vessel
  4. Aaru's Awakening
  5. Singstar XMB 

Limited = only few trophies counts, ask if you want to know.