Completion (100% NOT Platinum)

Generic "sorry if it's been posted already" comment.

...But, I'm not so much asking for this as much as I'm asking why it doesn't exist, why can't I sort by 100% only? For clarification, I'm on my profile right, and I'm trying to figure out how many games I've 100%'d this year, not plats, but 100%'d, and I have the option to look at 100%s and plats, plats, plats that I didn't 100%, incomplete games, and all my games.

It's not like it's that much of an effort to set it to 100% and plats and just look for the 100%s, but why doesn't it exist? Seems like the more obsessive of trophy hunters would fancy it.

I shall now retreat.

My god, I should proof read, that title is awful.

• Like 1

You can sort your trophies by percentage. Your 100% games will show up at the top.

Also, your profile banner (or whatever) tells you how many games you completed. (and it goes by 100%, not plat)

When sorting by percentage, it includes plats. You have to scroll through all of them before you reach the non-plat 100% games. They want an option that doesn't include plats.

Also, competed games includes all games you've gotten 100% in, including games with plats.

When sorting by percentage, it includes plats. You have to scroll through all of them before you reach the non-plat 100% games. They want an option that doesn't include plats.

Also, competed games includes all games you've gotten 100% in, including games with plats.

my bad i thought he meant 100% regardless of the type of game.

This explains why my completion rate is so low. Is there anyway you can disable the DLC on here? 

No. Since on this site, it's believed that you don't really complete the game 100% unless you've played all of the content.

You're completion rate isn't low at all either. Anyone 80%+ is definitely above the average.