morbid difficulty in co-op

KlutzyFrog

is it possible to do the game in co-op on morbid difficuly before doing on gim as my friends platted it and said hed set up a morbid difficuly game and that would be one less playthrough just wondering if this is possible i havent finished the game yet and only got to level 5 in grim solo and if i can just join his game and pop the 4 difficulty trophies that would be awesome

I have heard that co-op increases zombie count and i can just farm kills on the last level according the tip guide (something like 2k kills a run im close to 10k kills and only on level 5 as it seems to save uour count even when u die ( same for melee head shot etc ) it took me aboit 4 hours to het past the elevator bit level 4 hence y id rather skip grim do morbid then finshbthe redt of the trophys on braindead

Definately restart on braindead, find all the armor pieces and learn the levels. You'll need multiple playthroughs for kill trophies anyway

Also its easier solo. There are fewer enemies plus when the s@*t hits the fan and you need to run away you aren't killed when your coop partner runs off in the opposite direction and inadvertantly drags you into a pack.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Just as a sidenote, playing coop on certain difficulties jumps up the level.

So playing coop on grim is like playing on morbid on solo because the game compensates for the extra character.

Best option is to play grim on coop and single player for the higher difficulties, unless you feel like you have the patience of dying multiple times per level.