NFL is fixing games. 89% think so..

Dimmu-T

Its copies and pasted, either way the incidents are there for you. Nice way to change the subject while ignoring facts though douchebag.

So you are ignoring the 30 odd incidents stated above? Lol good job you tools.

I should know not to try and have a decent discussion with small boys who cant see past a GAME of football lol.

If you would like to start having a grown up conversation with people, the first thing that needs to happen is stopping the ad hominem attacks. Until then, no one has any reason to take what you say seriously. Knock it off with the obnoxious personal attacks and start providing evidence to back up your (very specific) claim. "89% of people believe what I believe" is not evidence. Posting instances of sporting fraud in the past is not evidence. Everyone knows there is corruption in sport. But without proof in this specific instance, there is literally no debate to be had because your claim isn't falsifiable. I cannot point to any of your evidence and seek to disprove it, because you've offered literally nothing of any substance.

• Like 1

Jeez man, I just swung by to see if there was any comments about my crack about the CFL earlier, and get smacked full in the face with a wall of text. If anything, you should be apologizing to me, because smacking people with walls of text as soon as they walk in the proverbial door is about the rudest thing you can do to a person. I thought people from the Commonwealth nations were supposed to be exceedingly polite? Wait, wait, that's the Canadians and the British. Never mind. I'll see myself out.

good, see yourself out and dont bother me unless you want to have a decent discussion, I have no interest in playing your stupid games. Catch ya.

If you would like to start having a grown up conversation with people, the first thing that needs to happen is stopping the ad hominem attacks. Until then, no one has any reason to take what you say seriously. Knock it off with the obnoxious personal attacks and start providing evidence to back up your (very specific) claim. "89% of people believe what I believe" is not evidence. Posting instances of sporting fraud in the past is not evidence. Everyone knows there is corruption in sport. But without proof in this specific instance, there is literally no debate to be had because your claim isn't falsifiable. I cannot point to any of your evidence and seek to disprove it, because you've offered literally nothing of any substance.

I never claimed 98 percent of anything im not the original poster you twat lol. Nothing out of substance? Hahahaha your ignoring every incident stated above but ok dude, keep lieing to yourself ;) anything not to spoil your precious egg ball right.