that region is this list ?

NandoRocks

Pretty sure this list is AUS (Australian)

'The game Australia didn't want you to play'. Love that part on the trailer, will definitely get this now it's on PS4. :)

Edited by Langy900

An an actual Australian, actually owning and playing the game, I can tell you right now, that Australia does not have a censored game, or a separate trophy list. When I first earned a trophy I synced straight away to see. That was a few days ago, not only was the other list the only version of Re-elected at the time, but I've just checked now, and I'm definitely earning trophies in the version that has 1000+ owners, not 18. I'm not sure if they were allowed to or not, but it would appear the devs slipped in the banned content from the ps3 version, or at least some of it. We never had the dildo gun, and I noticed straight away that we now do. I haven't gotten up to the Shaundi missions yet, but I'm guessing that the removed mission is probably now in it. I wouldn't know where this list has come from, but it ain't Australia.

An an actual Australian, actually owning and playing the game, I can tell you right now, that Australia does not have a censored game, or a separate trophy list. When I first earned a trophy I synced straight away to see. That was a few days ago, not only was the other list the only version of Re-elected at the time, but I've just checked now, and I'm definitely earning trophies in the version that has 1000+ owners, not 18. I'm not sure if they were allowed to or not, but it would appear the devs slipped in the banned content from the ps3 version, or at least some of it. We never had the dildo gun, and I noticed straight away that we now do. I haven't gotten up to the Shaundi missions yet, but I'm guessing that the removed mission is probably now in it. I wouldn't know where this list has come from, but it ain't Australia.

Disc or Digital?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys, I am looking for this Australian list :)

Is it possible to download the re-elected version from the Australian PSN strore in order to earn the trophies in this list?

Would someone please tell me the catalogue number of this version (BLUS something) ?

Greetings from Germany

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/saints-row-iv-re-elected/cid=EP4062-CUSA01298_00-DIGISAINTSROW4NG . This would be my download of choice.

Hi guys, I am looking for this Australian list :)

Is it possible to download the re-elected version from the Australian PSN strore in order to earn the trophies in this list?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/saints-row-iv-re-elected/cid=EP4062-CUSA01298_00-DIGISAINTSROW4NG . This would be my download of choice.

Yeah, getting this version from the Australian store will get you this trophy list. Because of the censorship it's the only version they can get, unless they import.

I don't know about the catalogue number though, I only have the digital version.