Recommendations for 10% Off Code

IrishNexus

Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for games to get using my 10% off code. The only things I can think of are the Game of Thrones season pass, seeing as I've already got the first episode and plan on getting the rest, Transistor, and maybe the new Resident Evil remaster.

Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for games to get using my 10% off code. The only things I can think of are the Game of Thrones season pass, seeing as I've already got the first episode and plan on getting the rest, Transistor, and maybe the new Resident Evil remaster.

You can't go wrong with transistor and resident evil. Im kinda annoyed at the timing of the code, it ends literally hours before Tuesday which has Dying Light and HDN Re;birth 2, two games I would benefit greatly from with a discount. Not a whole lot is out thats worth wasting money on the 10%. You can't use it on a plethora of services aswell. It kind of just feels like Sony baiting you into buying something, but thats just me. 

But I digress, you should definitely get transistor and resident evil if you haven't already. If you're gonna use the code may aswell make the most of it. 

I wish I would've realized this code was coming when I preordered Resident Evil.  And when I bought TLOU Left Behind like three days ago.  I've barely played either since buying them (**** work) and could've easily waited for this weekend.

Not that 10% is too much to cry over.  I'll probably just find some other DLC that I might want eventually and go ahead and make sure I take advantage of the money off.

EDIT: I'm not sure if this site would be able to do it (unless there's a flag to indicate whether or not you own content from the Playstation Store)... but it'd be cool if there were an easy way to get a list of DLC from games you own/are on your trophy lists.  There are so many little pieces of DLC out there for almost every game that I own, that it's daunting to think about trying to decide which ones I might want, which ones I don't want, which ones have trophies behind them, etc.  An easily sortable, filterable list of DLC relevant to my account and/or trophies would be super helpful.

Edited by Dreakon13

You can also get the Tales of the Borderlands season pass.