What's your favourite hair colour for anime characters?

CandyBone

• 7 years later...

I generally don't care. Though, I've noticed it's often kind of a trope for characters to all have a different hair colour, I guess so they're easier to tell apart? Which is very much needed when the characters all seem to have same face syndrome.

Case in point... (I'm sorry Kiseki, I still love you)

Spoiler

Trails of Same Face : r/Falcom

Remove the hair and eye colour from these characters and look me in the eye and tell me you could tell them apart otherwise.

Personally, when looking at a an anime/game/visual novel/etc, an art style with less wacky hair styles and colours tends to attract my interest more since they generally seem less tropey. Of course that ain't always the case, and I do hate judging books by their cover, but I have actively put off some things just because the art style of the characters has looked too "generic" or "too anime" for my liking. I avoided Muv Luv for the longest time for this reason, but ended up quite enjoying it when I finally got around to the trilogy (I still don't think it's the masterpiece many people claim it is mind you, but it's still a great read).

• 1 year later...