Homo Homini Lupus Est Trophy Help

Biggus_TM

If you've already finished the story then the groups will only spawn in a few places on the rooftops in Old Town. Once you complete 'The Pit' they don't spawn in the Slums anymore. You basically just have to try running around Old Town hoping they spawn, because the rate that they do is horrendous compared to the other random events. 

• Like 1

I was worried this might have been the case. I wish the damn sidequest trophy was fixed I would have just done Newgame+ and tried it that way. Atleast im doing quests and shit during that, not running around wanting to kill myself. Jesus this trophy is so fucking bad.

If you've already finished the story then the groups will only spawn in a few places on the rooftops in Old Town. Once you complete 'The Pit' they don't spawn in the Slums anymore. You basically just have to try running around Old Town hoping they spawn, because the rate that they do is horrendous compared to the other random events. 

They still spawn is Slums for me though.

I dunno. I'm on The Saviors mission right now... Been running around tonight for like 2 hours so far. I only saw the random encounter of Rais' men searching for gear. I guess its the Rais' patrol that is also in the statistics. I have 15 survivors on my list but it never registered. Guess I better move to Old Town now.

Edited by JayBizzle311

• 4 years later...
On 4/2/2015 at 6:44 PM, Biggus_TM said:

I was worried this might have been the case. I wish the damn sidequest trophy was fixed I would have just done Newgame+ and tried it that way. Atleast im doing quests and shit during that, not running around wanting to kill myself. Jesus this trophy is so fucking bad.

With NG+ you can keep your inventory items and level?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...