Resogun Defenders DLC

itzzh3lixx

Local co-op trophies are always annoying. I think the only reason they added it was because they added the local co op option to the DLC. I don't know if purchasing Defenders automatically allow you to play local co-op, so I don't know if they can even have it as a trophy this time. Even if they wanted to add a local co-op trophy, that one was a bit on the extreme side.

It's cool they released a trailer, because the DLC has supposedly been done for over a month now.

Edited by MMDE

Local co-op trophies are always annoying. I think the only reason they added it was because they added the local co op option to the DLC. I don't know if purchasing Defenders automatically allow you to play local co-op, so I don't know if they can even have it as a trophy this time. Even if they wanted to add a local co-op trophy, that one was a bit on the extreme side.

It's cool they released a trailer, because the DLC has supposedly been done for over a month now.

IIRC Local co-op was part of the free update DLC 'Construction Kit'. So they could add a local co-op trophy.

I don't think they will though.

IIRC Local co-op was part of the free update DLC 'Construction Kit'. So they could add a local co-op trophy.

I don't think they will though.

That still means you need this free DLC to play local co-op. I don't know if you got to activate the DLC or if it automatically download just as an update or whatever. Whatever the case may be, I hope they won't do it.

That still means you need this free DLC to play local co-op. I don't know if you got to activate the DLC or if it automatically download just as an update or whatever. Whatever the case may be, I hope they won't do it.

It's just a patch, you don't have to do anything to activate it. 

According to the EU PS Blog, the Defenders DLC releases on 18th Feb, but the free update " Challenges" is available from today.

North Americans get it a day earlier on the 17th of Feb.

Edit: Do anybody knows if this is the last DLC we are getting for this game? 

Edited by Agent-McWain

Edit: Do anybody knows if this is the last DLC we are getting for this game? 

Yes. This is taken right from Sony's Blog; "The Defenders expansion brings with it a huge amount of new content for the game and we’ve worked really hard to make this final expansion a fitting send off for Resogun."

• Like 1

Yes. This is taken right from Sony's Blog; "The Defenders expansion brings with it a huge amount of new content for the game and we’ve worked really hard to make this final expansion a fitting send off for Resogun."

Nice!! Maybe now I can secure my 100% for this game once and for all. Thanks for the info.  :)

Yeah, I read this too. If that is the case, then the season pass was somewhat expensive. I shouldn't complain too much, as I think I got it on half price, but I mean for those who didn't, it wasn't that cheap.

Edited by MMDE