Late Boomer is significantly easier

ShadowGandalf

• 2 months later...

None of these trophies are called late boomer.

I know, I realised that after posting this. Late Boomer was the name of the trophy on Super Stardust HD. I got so used to calling it that, I didn't immediately notice it was named differently on Super Stardust Ultra. I figured most would know what I meant though.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

So, i'm participating in the European 'days of play' trophy marathon, and today I went for this trophy (Unlucky for some, get 13 bombs)

It's the first trophy i've earned from the game, and i'm glad it's over with. 

Got the trophy during a live broadcast, hopefully embedded below.

Edited by TheMightyImp2
Embed video trophy guide
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2.8.2022 at 0:19 AM, Antiristus said:

I can't be the only one to have noticed Shock And Awe is much more difficult in Super Stardust HD too.

Yepp, you are right.

Did anyone in here play the vita game? I would love to know if that is easier? 

Guide says 4/10 but the trophies are the same as on Ps3... which is not a 4/10 imo

• 7 months later...
On 2/1/2023 at 10:07 PM, servus99 said:

Yepp, you are right.

Guide says 4/10 but the trophies are the same as on Ps3... which is not a 4/10 imo

Dunno if you still care or not since this was in February but the Vita game is slightly easier than the ps3 version, due to less stuff being rendered at once. I wouldnt say it was a lot easier though since the trophy sets are basically the same

On 2/1/2023 at 11:07 PM, servus99 said:

Yepp, you are right.

I'm currently going for all 3 games.

HD is definitely the hardest. I won't be able to get 100%, for sure, so just trying to get a nice round number. I should be able to get it to 75% or 90%.
The original trophy list of Ultra is much easier. Not sure about the DLC as I haven't tried it yet.
Delta is also significantly easier. There are only a couple difficult trophies. The hardest trophies, imho, are Hot Roller and Supersonic, and even then I got them in just a few tries. Late Boomer might seem scary in Delta because it's 15 bombs, like HD, but it's actually a lot easier. I got it in just a few tries.

On 9/5/2023 at 3:51 AM, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Dunno if you still care or not since this was in February but the Vita game is slightly easier than the ps3 version, due to less stuff being rendered at once. I wouldnt say it was a lot easier though since the trophy sets are basically the same

On 9/5/2023 at 10:42 AM, Tom_Bomb_FR said:

I'm currently going for all 3 games.

HD is definitely the hardest. I won't be able to get 100%, for sure, so just trying to get a nice round number. I should be able to get it to 75% or 90%.
The original trophy list of Ultra is much easier. Not sure about the DLC as I haven't tried it yet.
Delta is also significantly easier. There are only a couple difficult trophies. The hardest trophies, imho, are Hot Roller and Supersonic, and even then I got them in just a few tries. Late Boomer might seem scary in Delta because it's 15 bombs, like HD, but it's actually a lot easier. I got it in just a few tries.

Thanks for letting me know. I am still thinking about playing it, yeah :)