DJROE95's Platinum Bananza

DJROE95

Thanks for the nice comment bud :D
Congrats on your new Sherlock platinum, I see you have a wonderful platinum collection yourself so I especially appreciate the kind words.  
I do indeed enjoy 'bricking it', I just think LEGO games are so relaxing, its my 'not so' guilty pleasure :wub:.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I beat the sam and max games recently they're pretty funny.

BTW I highly recommend the lego games, not sure if you've heard of them :P

I'm gonna start Sam and Max episode 2 soon, so glad to hear its good :) 

Hmmmm, LEGO games, can't say I've heard of them - are they the really hard games, like the ones From Software make? Actually jokes aside imagine LEGO Bloodborne :holy:  

I'm gonna start Sam and Max episode 2 soon, so glad to hear its good :)

Hmmmm, LEGO games, can't say I've heard of them - are they the really hard games, like the ones From Software make? Actually jokes aside imagine LEGO Bloodborne :holy:  

Given the quality of the lego games so far, I'd happily just buy any of my favourite franchises in lego form. Plus I think everyone would want to see what their take on a grim setting like bloodborne would be.

I think most of sam and max beyond time and space was prety easy, but the fifth episode had a few things that took a while to figure out.

• 2 weeks later...

Man that new banner is perfect for your checklist now you truly are the number one lego fan of psnprofiles :D

Ha ha, thanks man!! Floriiss did such an awesome job on it, I really love it. Feel as though I need to dig out all of my old LEGO games that I completed on my other account to really solidify the LEGO-y-ness!!

Also, you are getting so close to the big 100 now - keep going with MGS4 :)

• 5 weeks later...

Updated with platinum 41-45 including the 1st achiever for LEGO Jurassic World on Vita 

lego-jurassic-game656.jpg

Thought I would rush here quickly to congratulate you on not only a sweet new platinum but also grabbing that number #1 spot on the fastest achievers list :P 

2f0.gif

• Like 1

Thought I would rush here quickly to congratulate you on not only a sweet new platinum but also grabbing that number #1 spot on the fastest achievers list :P

2f0.gif

Cheers Razza, glad I've made Big Boss happy :)

I can't quite believe it, feeling rather smug at the minute, what someone update there profile and ninja me now ha ha :P

EDIT: Someone ninja'd me :'( 

Oh well, you win some you lose some ha ha, onwards to more platinums!

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 1

Cheers Razza, glad I've made Big Boss happy :)

I can't quite believe it, feeling rather smug at the minute, what someone update there profile and ninja me now ha ha :P

EDIT: Someone ninja'd me :'( 

Oh well, you win some you lose some ha ha, onwards to more platinums!

Still though making it onto the top 50 list is an amazing accomplishment :P one I have never managed to do or even tried to do for that matter :P 

Still though making it onto the top 50 list is an amazing accomplishment :P one I have never managed to do or even tried to do for that matter :P

I know, I still feel incredibly proud and super stoked that it was a LEGO game that got me there, to celebrate I just upgraded to a premium membership - chants *one of us, one of us* 

• Like 1

I know, I still feel incredibly proud and super stoked that it was a LEGO game that got me there, to celebrate I just upgraded to a premium membership - chants *one of us, one of us* 

*one of us* :D though technically I didn't pay for my membership as it was a gift from zadorvp for reaching platinum #100 and by keeping to my goal of having Metal Gear Solid 4 as that plat :) 

got any plans for which platinums you are going for next :P 

Oh sweet man, that's such an awsome thing for someone to do! Sticking to that goal deserves something though :)

I've been holding the Witcher 3 back to pop as my 50th, I was saving persona 4 golden but I would rather have the witcher as I'm enjoying it so much, but for the 4 before that I imagine I'll squeeze another Lego plat in there somewhere, I also got the sly collection on sale this week so a few of those might show up as well :)