DJROE95's Platinum Bananza

DJROE95

Nice collection so far :D. Are you saving the Persona 4 Golden plat for a special milestone?

I would love to make it my 50th Plat, I need a whole play through but since I got the true ending on my first play through I should be able to manage it when I have the summer off from Uni :)

Nice list :) - I suppose you are a Lego fan :P

Nope, hate them  :giggle: ha ha!

I think its just nice to chill out with a laid back game every once in a while - some games can be really intense and serious, but I can always just pop back to a Lego game to chill out. 

Good list so far buddy, keep it up.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment  :highfive:

• 2 weeks later...

You're off to a good start so far. Don't worry about how many platinum's you have either, every collection has to start somewhere. As for recommendations, since you enjoyed Dragon Age: Inquisition I'd recommend playing Dragon Age: Origins. The graphics look very dated now but it's a good story and a lot of fun plus it would fill in some back-story as well.

You're off to a good start so far. Don't worry about how many platinum's you have either, every collection has to start somewhere. As for recommendations, since you enjoyed Dragon Age: Inquisition I'd recommend playing Dragon Age: Origins. The graphics look very dated now but it's a good story and a lot of fun plus it would fill in some back-story as well.

Thanks for looking FilmFanatic :)

I actually played both DA:O and DA:2 on a past account and just re-bought the DA:O ultimate edition with all the DLC and got all the DLC for DA:2 whilst it was on sale! Im saving them for when I go to University though so I have something to do on my days off (or when people go clubbing 'cus I'm pretty boring like that) - plus more time spent with Morrigan and Alistair is always fun :yay:  

Hopefully I'll be able to join you with your trinity of Dragon Age Plats some time!

EDIT: They are now on my Yet to Platlog list, so its super official now ha ha!

Edited by DJROE95

Just a heads up if you don't already know. The European version of DA:O is faulty. It doesn't have the Return To Ostagar DLC on it, instead it has 2 copies of one of the other DLCs so you have to contact EA about it so they can give you a code to download it instead.

Just a heads up if you don't already know. The European version of DA:O is faulty. It doesn't have the Return To Ostagar DLC on it, instead it has 2 copies of one of the other DLCs so you have to contact EA about it so they can give you a code to download it instead.

I bought it pre owned so they couldn't do anything for me about the code, but I knew that before I bought it so I just grabbed the DLC from PSN :)

Thanks for the tip though, perhaps someone who doesn't know will see it :D

I think we have found PSNProfiles number #1 Lego Fan :D Keep up the awesome work and I will be looking forward to see what is next to be added to the collection :)

Ha ha - I'm a brick-a-holic :)

Thanks for the kind words, I'm actually playing Lego Batman at the minute along with Ratchet and Clank so it'll be one of those next - love your Plat collection as well it's pretty darn awesome ..... But could be improved with some lego games of course ha ha!

• Like 1

Ha ha - I'm a brick-a-holic :)

Thanks for the kind words, I'm actually playing Lego Batman at the minute along with Ratchet and Clank so it'll be one of those next - love your Plat collection as well it's pretty darn awesome ..... But could be improved with some lego games of course ha ha!

haha it's funny you say that as Lego Batman 2 is currently sat on my backlog waiting to be played :P 

:platinum: #33  

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

1Lb27bd0.png

Enjoyment: 5.5/10
(extra 0.5 for being so English and having pretty moustache graphics  :eyebrow:)

Difficulty: 4/10 (1/10 if using a guide) 

Perfectionist 
Collect all possible in-game trophies. 8th Mar 2015
7:24:49 PM 1,600
ACHIEVERS 23.33%
UNCOMMON 40-platinum.png

Well this was a pretty fun game I got with PS+ this month and it helped me to complete my year long goal of getting at least 1 plat a month for a whole year (March-March).
The games puzzles are a little easy with the occasional hard one here and there, the only bad thing is that the game is literally the definition of screen tearing, it was so bad that it set of my motion sickness and also - jesus christ how loud is the water in this game!

ITS BLOODY LOUD!

Apart from that a decent game and a jolly good time was had romping around the English countryside - Shout out to Staffordshire in the game literally made me add 0.5 to the game rating as its near to where I live!

I would recommend it as a quick easy plat for puzzle game lovers and anyone wanting a change of pace from 'guns-a-blazing games'. 

Good to see you enjoying the New PS+ game Sherlock Holmes: Crimes And Punishments. 

I have been in two minds about giving it a try as I have too many games sat collecting dust atm as it is, but I might give it a try after reading what you have to say about it :D 

Yeah give it a try razza,
It's pretty similar to Murdered Soul Suspect (just without ghosts) so if you are enjoying that at the moment then I think you should be able to wrap up the Sherlock Plat pretty easily. Its not anything amazing but its by no means a bad game. I mean you get to play as a dog in it so that's a plus ha ha :yay: 
I just really enjoyed the fact that a game that was set in England as we don't tend to get too many of em'!

haha that is until Assassins Creed Victory comes out as I am expecting that to be a beautiful game (But I'm dreading to think what accent they give the characters in this as unity sounded more English than French :P

And yeah I am really enjoying Murdered Soul Suspect at the moment great game with an interesting and unique story :) which I should be able to platinum tonight :D 

Ah, Im glad someone else is pumped for AC: Victory Im not trying to get too hyped for it but Im a total unashamed AC whore :blush:  
Looking forward to how they butcher the London accent, wonder if they will do any missions in other parts of the UK too?

I'm glad your enjoying Murdered SS it was a really neat game that had a few flaws but due to when it was released I think it got a bit of a rough ride from the critics. Good luck with the plat on that one - not too many trophies left now! 

LEGO  :blink:

I CANT DESCRIBE IT......... OH WAIT, ITS

tumblr_n0iatyY57p1rpbikxo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Ah, Im glad someone else is pumped for AC: Victory Im not trying to get too hyped for it but Im a total unashamed AC whore :blush:  

Looking forward to how they butcher the London accent, wonder if they will do any missions in other parts of the UK too?

I'm glad your enjoying Murdered SS it was a really neat game that had a few flaws but due to when it was released I think it got a bit of a rough ride from the critics. Good luck with the plat on that one - not too many trophies left now! 

I CANT DESCRIBE IT......... OH WAIT, ITS

tumblr_n0iatyY57p1rpbikxo1_500.gif

Nope not long now just need to grab the Collectables in the Judgement House and finish the story then POP! new platinum added to the dazzling domain :P

Then who knows maybe a LEGO game might be next on the list to be platinumed :P 

• Like 1