DJROE95's Platinum Bananza

DJROE95

Congrats man :D

Nice list of plats you got there, btw are you planning to plat Killzone Mercenary ?

Hey man thanks for the kind words :)

I will eventually get round to it, it's not my usual type of game but I know that I wanted to make sure I got the multiplayer trophies out of the way whilst the servers were packed with plus players!

Edited by DJROE95

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

JGCI0U2.png

Sweet new banner dude :) though I am now left feeling like a certain platinum is missing from your collection to match you new banner :P 

:hmm: .... I got it, you need to grab the Deadpool platinum now to celebrate such an awesome new banner :P 

Sweet new banner dude :) though I am now left feeling like a certain platinum is missing from your collection to match you new banner :P 

:hmm: .... I got it, you need to grab the Deadpool platinum now to celebrate such an awesome new banner :P

This 1000% will happen I snapped up a copy when they stopped the license on the game a couple of years ago, so it's in my backlog slowly making its way to the top! I was actually thinking of saving it for #100 since I love Deadpool and the games trophy list so much.

Cheers for the compliments about the header, all props must go to the mighty Floriiss though! Bow down to those Photoshop skills/wizardry :D

This 1000% will happen I snapped up a copy when they stopped the license on the game a couple of years ago, so it's in my backlog slowly making its way to the top! I was actually thinking of saving it for #100 since I love Deadpool and the games trophy list so much.

Cheers for the compliments about the header, all props must go to the mighty Floriiss though! Bow down to those Photoshop skills/wizardry :D

Haha I managed to grab a copy of the game a while ago on Amazon for about £30 :P I absolutely loved the game though it did get a bit repetitive towards the end of it.

Damn, that guy keeps getting more and more talented each time he creates something :P maybe I should ask him for a new avatar :hmm: 

How you finding Far Cry 4 at the moment? need any help or advice on the game? also did you give up on Fifa platinum :o  

Haha I managed to grab a copy of the game a while ago on Amazon for about £30 :P I absolutely loved the game though it did get a bit repetitive towards the end of it.

Damn, that guy keeps getting more and more talented each time he creates something :P maybe I should ask him for a new avatar :hmm: 

How you finding Far Cry 4 at the moment? need any help or advice on the game? also did you give up on Fifa platinum :o

I'm loving Far Cry, just playing it in 1 hour chunks so I don't get really bad motion sickness :)

I only have the grindy trophies left on FIFA so I've not given up but I am slowly making progress towards the plat :D

I'm sure Floriiss would knock you up a great avatar :)

How is Lego jurassic world? Did play it jet and still need plat lego indiana jones 2 :(

What is your fav lego game ? My is marvel than Batman 3 :)

LEGO Jurassic World has been one of my favourites on vita, really enjoyable, second only to LEGO ninjago! As far as the big console releases, LEGO Marvel is my personal favourite as well as the classic LEGO Star Wars :)

• Like 1

LEGO Jurassic World has been one of my favourites on vita, really enjoyable, second only to LEGO ninjago! As far as the big console releases, LEGO Marvel is my personal favourite as well as the classic LEGO Star Wars :)

Dude are you going to get round to updating your OP on this thread as I really want to read about your experiences with those games and the journey to the platinums :P 

• Like 1

Dude are you going to get round to updating your OP on this thread as I really want to read about your experiences with those games and the journey to the platinums :P

I'm on it for you Raz! I'm just having lunch and then I'll get to typing it out, I've been so busy lately, hardly had time for my poor poor games :'(

I'm trying to get everything sorted for Uni before MGS and Danganronpa come out so that I can binge play them for 2 weeks :D

• 1 year later...

Hey guys big big big update done today - changed the whole look of the trophy checklist to be more user friendly and easy to view! Added over 70 platinums to the checklist as well, let me know what you guys think. 

Ill be adding a backlog section to the checklist soon so everything is in one place.

DJ 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Spaz said:

I have no idea how people can come up with such bright, creative banners and signatures.

My banner would look like a 4 year old child spilled paint all over it.

All credit to Floriss with the banner, did an outstanding job with it - If I made it it would have been on MS Paint lol! Go request one from him if you want Spaz :D

On 2017-5-4 at 5:30 PM, DJROE95 said:

Hey guys big big big update done today - changed the whole look of the trophy checklist to be more user friendly and easy to view! Added over 70 platinums to the checklist as well, let me know what you guys think. 

Ill be adding a backlog section to the checklist soon so everything is in one place.

DJ 

Loving the updates here dude :D was getting a little dusty lately :D any news on what platinums you are going to be grabbing next? :D 

7 minutes ago, Razza said:

Loving the updates here dude :D was getting a little dusty lately :D any news on what platinums you are going to be grabbing next? :D 

Dusty is the right word! Not updated it since 2015 *hangs head in shame* :P 

I'm ploughing through my PS3 backlog to try and get rid of it and then I'll be doing the same for my Vita, recently got a new slim vita from Japan in metallic red so I'll be spending some time with that! Next up though it'll be Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars! 

On 2017-5-5 at 8:27 PM, DJROE95 said:

Dusty is the right word! Not updated it since 2015 *hangs head in shame* :P 

I'm ploughing through my PS3 backlog to try and get rid of it and then I'll be doing the same for my Vita, recently got a new slim vita from Japan in metallic red so I'll be spending some time with that! Next up though it'll be Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars! 

Ohhh nice I still have Lego star wars clone wars that I haven't started yet :) how is it ? I've recently set myself a challenge of finishing 6 games before Crash comes out :) i've managed 3 so far so need to do another 3 :D 

21 minutes ago, Razza said:

Ohhh nice I still have Lego star wars clone wars that I haven't started yet :) how is it ? I've recently set myself a challenge of finishing 6 games before Crash comes out :) i've managed 3 so far so need to do another 3 :D 

I played it when it first came out years ago on my original account before I went for platinums and I'm enjoying it just as much if not more the second time around. The ground battles are a really cool feature that are unique to this Lego game and it's a very straight forward plat. A little strange going back to a Lego game pre voice overs, but the mumbles and over the top actions of the characters make up for it :) 

Oooooooh good luck with your backlog challenge I have every faith that you'll smash your goal! 3 down 3 to go! *waves Pom pom* you can do it Raz! 

22 hours ago, DJROE95 said:

I played it when it first came out years ago on my original account before I went for platinums and I'm enjoying it just as much if not more the second time around. The ground battles are a really cool feature that are unique to this Lego game and it's a very straight forward plat. A little strange going back to a Lego game pre voice overs, but the mumbles and over the top actions of the characters make up for it :) 

Oooooooh good luck with your backlog challenge I have every faith that you'll smash your goal! 3 down 3 to go! *waves Pom pom* you can do it Raz! 

Ohh I see I recently played Lego pirates of the Caribbean which was pre voice acted Lego game and I thought it was hilarious so I'm looking forward to giving star wars a try :)

And damn you make it sound like an easy feat :P I've recently been battling 2 illness bugs so my gaming time has been seriously shortened :( I hopefully can patch myself together long enough to get this done though :)