SkyesUnholy's Holy Ground for Platinums

SkyesUnholy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's a good collection you've got so far and an impressive backlog too lol. Glad I'm not the only one with a lot of games yet to play. And New Zealand :highfive:

I almost forgot about this :P Damn, I need to update this - gotten 4 more platinums, and slightly more games are in my backlog since my last update xD

Also want to change the layout, it looks unappealing :P And yes, New Zealand  :dance:  :dance: (that's us)

I'm glad you enjoyed a lot of games I enjoyed too.A nice list of platinums I wish I had also :). You are at 45 now right?

Really good wishlist too.I personally suggest playing the god of war saga,especially GOW III(which I consider an epic masterpiece).

Edited by MarcusTheShadow
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great list so far, keep up the good work! Also you should definitely buy FFXIII: LR since you're such a lightning fan (I mean.. who isn't?). I'm sure you'll love it :D

I'm sure you know by now that LR will be my next plat xD I WILL LOVE IT

I'm glad you enjoyed a lot of games I enjoyed too.A nice list of platinums I wish I had also :). You are at 45 now right?

Really good wishlist too.I personally suggest playing the god of war saga,especially GOW III(which I consider an epic masterpiece).

At the time, yeah I was on 45 :P I don't know if you were wanting a response or not to that..  :|  sorry for a long wait to reply if so. I'd love to give the GoW series a go soon, but those are my friend's games and I want to cut the backlog of my own games down before anything else. Thanks for the recommendation though!

Edited by SkyesUnholy
  • Like 2

At the time, yeah I was on 45 :P I don't know if you were wanting a response or not to that..  :|  sorry for a long wait to reply if so. I'd love to give the GoW series a go soon, but those are my friend's games and I want to cut the backlog of my own games down before anything else. Thanks for the recommendation though!

No problem,I wasn't really expecting a reply :)  

Good luck for the 50th plat then!Also no hurry about GOW,they are not going anywhere :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great Platinum collection, I really enjoyed reading your experiences with all those plats, although I wouldn't have used a Naruto game to catch up with the anime, I just finished UNS 2 and I felt that story wise it wasn't enough to use it in order to catch up with anything, although they might improved for 3, which I won't take the risk to try finding out  and instead I'll wait till I go further with the Anime, about Ni no Kuni I started it a few days a go and I can see where you are coming from, but I have the feeling that my inner child is going to love it, aside from that just hope the two Tales of games you have on your Backlog become Plats eventually, trust me, you won't regret it.

• Like 1

Great Platinum collection, I really enjoyed reading your experiences with all those plats, although I wouldn't have used a Naruto game to catch up with the anime, I just finished UNS 2 and I felt that story wise it wasn't enough to use it in order to catch up with anything, although they might improved for 3, which I won't take the risk to try finding out  and instead I'll wait till I go further with the Anime, about Ni no Kuni I started it a few days a go and I can see where you are coming from, but I have the feeling that my inner child is going to love it, aside from that just hope the two Tales of games you have on your Backlog become Plats eventually, trust me, you won't regret it.

Thanks man! :D Well, I already knew where the anime was up to at the end of UNS 3's story but I had missed everything in between and it satisfied most of my curiosity of how it lead up to that point. Don't get me wrong about Ni no Kuni though, it was still good enough to finish and get the platinum for xD And yeah, I plan to play both those games eventually ^-^

• Like 1

Great list my friend, it was interesting to read your comments on games you`ve played so far. Also I laughed when I saw how huge your backlog is, only because mine is like the same, if not bigger. :facepalm:

Been thinking to make such a list for myself, maybe seeing yours will steer me towards that. :wave:  Cheers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome plats buddy, glad to know you loved the XIII series, amazing games! What are you working on at the moment? xD

Thanks ^_^ and yess they are, I really didn't to expect to enjoy THAT much :P Right now I'm just casually playing Sword Art Online Re:Hollow Fragment and Danganronpa THH ^-^ I wasn't expecting SAO to be a long game, but oh well, I'll eventually get it done xD

• Like 1

Thanks ^_^ and yess they are, I really didn't to expect to enjoy THAT much :P Right now I'm just casually playing Sword Art Online Re:Hollow Fragment and Danganronpa THH ^-^ I wasn't expecting SAO to be a long game, but oh well, I'll eventually get it done xD

Going through Danganronpa myself too, joins the team of franchises to look out for xD

• Like 1

As soon as I got my Vita, I literally waited for Danganronpa to get a discount and I picked it up around the same time as you in the sale ^-^

Both Danganronpa 1 and 2 get discounts all the time, so I don't think you've had to wait much since you got the Vita right? 

If you got it around the same time and you are as obsessed with it as I am, you must have finished the story already xD I loved it, won't spoil anything just in case lol

Both Danganronpa 1 and 2 get discounts all the time, so I don't think you've had to wait much since you got the Vita right? 

If you got it around the same time and you are as obsessed with it as I am, you must have finished the story already xD I loved it, won't spoil anything just in case lol

Yeah, I got my Vita in the beginning of July :P I probably should be finished the story by now, but I've only done the first 2 class trials haha :/