Game not displaying English version of trophies

ExHaseo

Same happened with Senran Kagura, download a translate plug in for your browser.

This happening is a common bug. Sly can fix it, and I'm sure he will once gets the chance. I'm bringing it to his attention.

Also, reading the trophies in unclear engrish doesn't always cut it.

Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late isn't displaying the English version of the trophies, only the Japanese version.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2748-UNDER-NIGHT-IN-BIRTH-ExeLate/

I'll let Sly know tomorrow when we do the weekly name fixes (if he doesn't read this before I let him know) :P

Same with Trash Panic.... thing is, it also displays them in Japanese when i view the list on PS4 or in Online Mode on PS3. it's rather annoying. I bought the game in EU store on my EU account, but it must be something Sony's end.

Sounds like a problem with PSN itself, not really much we can do about that, lol

Same happened with Senran Kagura, download a translate plug in for your browser.

Yeah, we fixed this a few weeks ago, but as ExHaseo said there are issues that Sly has yet to fix with trophies still showing the trophies in other languages in the trophy log, profile, and so forth. I'm not sure when he'll fix that but I would guess it's on his list of things to do :P

• Like 1

Yeah, we fixed this a few weeks ago, but as ExHaseo said there are issues that Sly has yet to fix with trophies still showing the trophies in other languages in the trophy log, profile, and so forth. I'm not sure when he'll fix that but I would guess it's on his list of things to do :P

He's got a big list, this shouldn't really take priority if I'm honest

He's got a big list, this shouldn't really take priority if I'm honest

Yeah, because a trophy hunting site displaying inaccurate trophy information isn't important. Especially when everyone can just take 5-10 years to become completely fluent in all of the different Japanese writing systems.

Yeah, because a trophy hunting site displaying inaccurate trophy information isn't important. Especially when everyone can just take 5-10 years to become completely fluent in all of the different Japanese writing systems.

As I said, install a translate plug in for the time being. Sly doesn't have all the time in the world seeing as he's working on the Phone app and New trophy cards.

Additionally, the site isn't showing inaccurate information, it's just in a different language. I would've thought you knew that from the get go :/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm less annoyed about this happening on PSNP (the only game I have on here so far that's affected is Atelier Ayesha) than I am about it happening on the actual console, which for me and some others I've seen it does with a few games, most notably Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD. Anyone know how to fix that without having to change the language setting of the console? I would drive myself round the bend within a week if I had to look at AmEng trophy text all the time - it's just not the language I speak!

• 10 months later...