thoughts?

Considering how hard many found the first game, this looks harder. Only difference is that there is a platinum.

Adding to this, most of the trophies for the first installment are Ultra Rare, so it's safe to assume this Platinum is going to be challenging to achieve. Especially, beating the game on the hardest settings  -_-

Ho my, is this game already out? I loved the first one and did 100% in about a week (i'm the 7th gamer to complete "Totally Radical" ^^). It was not that hard to be honest, even if some levels needed a perfect timing (and some research to find exactly where to land, as sometimes i had to lose speed to be able to progress).

If this game is part of the march PS+, it would be absolutely perfect :P

I wonder if the rumours are correct and this will be March's PS+ game.

I don't think that's true. Sony said they'd announce the PS+ games next week, but OlliOlli 2 is still set to come out this Tuesday. I find it a bit strange that they would put it on sale for a week and then make it free the very next week.

edit: Nevermind. I guess it's not coming out this week. The rumors continue.

Edited by Blue Flare

Ho my, is this game already out? I loved the first one and did 100% in about a week (i'm the 7th gamer to complete "Totally Radical" ^^). It was not that hard to be honest, even if some levels needed a perfect timing (and some research to find exactly where to land, as sometimes i had to lose speed to be able to progress).

If this game is part of the march PS+, it would be absolutely perfect :P

Dude, that sounds hard.

this level:

was one of the hardest for me. As the developper says, you have to land on specific spot in order to slow down enough. If you don't slow down, you'll jump over the crane and won't be able to continue your run :).

But as you can see, this is a short level. I like to compare that game to SuperMeatBoy: it can get really hard, but since the levels are relatively short, it is perfectly doable. You just have to accept your faith and fail 100 times before succeeding :)