Kingdom Hearts

lemoncookiies

Meh, never really understood what all the hype around these games were. I've played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 for the PlayStation 2 and enjoyed them but I never really thought they were anything amazing. I haven't played any of the spinoff games for the GBA or DS though.

Parker

Meh, never really understood what all the hype around these games were. I've played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 for the PlayStation 2 and enjoyed them but I never really thought they were anything amazing. I haven't played any of the spinoff games for the GBA or DS though.

Parker

How dare you to speak in non awesomenish language about Kingdom Hearts :shakefist: No but seriously, there are so many people who love this game, it shouldn't be that hard to make a HD-remake :(

i only liked kingdom hearts 2. but im planning to get kingdom hearts for 3ds. also gonna get kingdom hearts 3 when it comes out for ps3 (IF IT EVER COMES OUT! its like final fantasy versus XIII. been announced, but weve been getting no info about it since 2006 or w/e)

How dare you to speak in non awesomenish language about Kingdom Hearts :shakefist: No but seriously, there are so many people who love this game, it shouldn't be that hard to make a HD-remake :(

i agree. id rather have a KH HD remake than ratchet and clank or jak collection.....

How dare you to speak in non awesomenish language about Kingdom Hearts :shakefist:No but seriously, there are so many people who love this game, it shouldn't be that hard to make a HD-remake :(

I agree with you 100%. Hell, if they did an HD collection I'd probably buy it as well. Like I said I didn't hate the games but they never really "clicked" with me. I have a feeling KHIII will disappoint a lot of people though, because when people hype a game for so long they'll never be completely satisfied.

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

Parker

It was the 2 graphical masters working together for the first time ever. The king of animated movies with the biggest badass on video game graphics on a single project. It also was the retro factor for us older gamers to get a taste of our youth again with having classic Disney characters in something that was expected to be good. Classic Disney characters in a non-kiddie game...there's the hook right there.

• Like 1

It was the 2 graphical masters working together for the first time ever. The king of animated movies with the biggest badass on video game graphics on a single project. It also was the retro factor for us older gamers to get a taste of our youth again with having classic Disney characters in something that was expected to be good. Classic Disney characters in a non-kiddie game...there's the hook right there.

Not to mention some of the classic (classic meaning pre-FFVII) FF characters.

I really really liked the 2 console KH games, they pulled off the impossible and merged two HUGE franchises without sacrificing either one. The way they payed attention to the little things, like the characters physically transforming to match the theme of whatever world you were inhabited, impressed the hell out of me and the combat system was superb. Also, having additional quests, optional bosses, and uber-keyblades to collect on top of the main quest made for a far more rewarding experience than a lot of the grind-heavy mindlessness (looking at you FFXIII) that plagues some games today.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...