Any good?

Hey guys, I went to GameStop yesterday and picked this up as a part of a buy 2 get 1 free sale. I have heard from some that it is one of the best movie-tie in games ever, and some absolutely hate it. I know it has an easy plat (which is part of my reasoning for getting it in the first place) I loved the movie, so should I bother starting to play it, or should I take it back and switch out for another game?

The buy 2 get one free sale is for used games, right? If so, you could play it for a bit to see if you like it and if you do keep it, if not then take it back.

I've heard the gameplay is kind of like the RockSteady Batman games. Or the combat system is at least. There is one man I go to for my game "reviews" and that is Mark from Classic Game Room and he a video on it, and from what I remember he said it was pretty good not only as a movie game, but a good game in it's own right.

Parker

The buy 2 get one free sale is for used games, right? If so, you could play it for a bit to see if you like it and if you do keep it, if not then take it back.

I've heard the gameplay is kind of like the RockSteady Batman games. Or the combat system is at least. There is one man I go to for my game "reviews" and that is Mark from Classic Game Room and he a video on it, and from what I remember he said it was pretty good not only as a movie game, but a good game in it's own right.

Parker

Thanks, I will watch the review! :D

• 6 months later...
  • 11 years later...

I wasn't going to necro a thread from 10+ years ago, but since someone else did I figured I would chime in. I played this recently and also had a good time with it. Unlike some other games from that era, the trophies are reasonable and they even go out of their way to make everything (I believe) unmissable!

Pleasantly surprised at how well it had aged overall and I would also recommend it.

• Like 1