P.T. demo, have you tried it?

jman217

The demo is supposed to be a playable teaser for the new Silent Hill game that was just recently announced. If you haven't played it, I strongly suggest that you do if you are into those sort of games. It's genuinely scary and almost guaranteed to keep you awake long after you've finished playing it!

It wasn't recently announced.Also played it like 3 times first time in the dark.

If you want a real scare, try playing a Fatal Frame game. Some of my worst nightmares came from that experience.

P.T. was pretty fun, and also a pretty good jump scare when mindlessly running down the hall way. Didn't have a microphone, so I couldn't activate the Easter Egg at the end though.

Its a real shame, this game will not be, im really nervous with Hideo Leaving Konami...they will take the unfinished game...give it to some new devs and it will just be Silent Hill 8...the Kojima magic will be gone... i hope Hideo was under contract to finish this game, it will be the Best Silent Hill, only if he stays to the end. 

... Its cool but I dont thinks its that scary ^^ maybe I played to much of this stuff. There was just one moment I was frightened. The woman was appearing and I thougt she was stuk in the wall. I was running arround back and forwart like HAHA stupid fail and suddenly she ran into me ^^

Gotta say, I am a little bit envious of the people who have the screenshot of the ghost up on the balcony. I've played this demo several times now, and not once have I seen it up there at all. Is there a certain time that it appears up there, or is it just one of those random occurrences?

Edited by jman217

Gotta say, I am a little bit envious of the people who have the screenshot of the ghost up on the balcony. I've played this demo several times now, and not once have I seen it up there at all. Is there a certain time that it appears up there, or is it just one of those random occurrences?

Every playthrough is different the scares are random

my wife and I had a go a few weekends ago. We got too scared to continue after about 30 mins. We had to turn on all the lights in the house afterwards, and I was turning lights on before entering rooms for another few days after...

I don't think a game or movie has ever made me feel more scared.