PSNP Play Night 2 27th April 2012 21:30 GMT

AlteredFormula

PSNP Game Night 2  

23 members have voted

1. 1. PSNP Game Night 2 27th April 21:30: Please choose one of the following.

• Burnout Paradise
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Uncharted 3
    • Killzone 3

Voting Closed. RDR Wins!!

Thanks to all who have shown interest and voted.

RDR is the game of choice for the 27th of April, game starting at 21:30 GMT.

Now that I've finally found my mic, it would be handy if you have one, to use it on the night. We can then arrange which competitive matches we are playing when, much easier. You'll need to add me on PSN before then with the message "PSNP:RDR Multiplayer 27th". I will then start inviting people from about 21:15 to the game.

if people could give me an indication of what DLC they have between now and then it would also be appreciated.

Personally I have the GOTY edition (had to start mp from the beginning, forgot that it was saved locally. :( )

I just have the Core game but I might look into buying the DLC pack (all of the DLC) in the next week... also I have experienced some connection issues in this game (Ive read it is mainly to do with NAT types) so be wary of people not being able to join others :/

Due to an emergency situation at home, I will be unable to attend the playnight. I've spent the last 24 hours trying to find you a new host to no avail.

The game session is still open. those of you that have joined may well be able to organise your session together.

Apologies to those involved, but real life has to take priority over gaming.

Had a great time...leveled up to 47 and taught a few youngsters not to screw with a sniper while he's clearing hideouts.

Sorry I missed this. The wife ended up with the day off, so we went to the shops and out to lunch. It was nice to see the "outside" world for a change.